Mr. Green Gaming

Turrets in ZS?

Turrets  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Put Turrets in ZS for level 5 engineers?

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm fine with both answers

:V

Well here goes all info about current turrets:

• They will be avalaible only for lvl 5-6 engineers.
  • Turret health will be ~150-250.
  • Damage per turret's bullet ~3-4
  • Maximum amount of ammo for turret ~140-200
  • Turret will scan only 90-110 degrees in one direction (so you can sneak behind it as zombie and destroy).
  • Turret will slowly recharge ammo if there are no zombies around.
  • However if you will turn turret off - recharging speed will be increased in cost that turret will not be able to shoot.
  • Turret will not detect headcrabs (or ethereals).
  • Distance limit between turrets will be ~900-1400 units.
  • Current turret's spot range is 500 units.
  • Humans will not be damaged by turret, however turret's owner will be (50% less damage).

Edited by NECROSSIN

They can be knocked over with props, but cannot get knocked over with zombie attack.

Sounds like the best idea ever.

Not all maps have props laying around. Zombie attacks should be able to knock them over too. It should be the player's responsibility to watch his turret and make sure it's placed on the right spot.

They can be knocked over with props, but cannot get knocked over with zombie attack.

Not all maps have props laying around. Zombie attacks should be able to knock them over too. It should be the player's responsibility to watch his turret and make sure it's placed on the right spot.

I agree with Clavus.

I agree with Clavus.

I was about to say the same thing, however I thought it's worthless, since my initial reply was ironical, thus implying the idea is silly.

EDIT: More over, the turret will be rather rare... Make it more accessible and less powerful...

Edited by Deluvas

Ok. Sorry, once again.

Btw. I think that lvl 5 is the right level for a turret, because you should 'play 2 win'. I think thats ballanced for the game. All special perks for all should be on high levels only.

Edit: maybe on level 6 you can place 2-nd turret, if first was destroyed? (or an upgrade for it)

or wait, no...

Edited by Mr. Darkness