Mr. Green Gaming

Portal 2 - leak

Ywa

I'm stupid I guess. :( I like Portal 1, but I don't think I am rich enough to buy Portal 2 for what it means to me. I can understand some of you are in love with it.

I agree with you.

But guys, please promise me you won't bash this game. I hate people who believe in the hype and then say 'this game is not what I expected from it'.

Play it, then rate it, remember guys?

I'm probably off topic but I've seen they TF2-ized the game with an ingame shop.

Question is...can normal players drop some items by playing in cooperation or are we all obliged to feed Gabe 5 $ to get a hat?

I've had stuff when playing coop that apparently "dropped" for me. Ywa disagrees with me though.

Everyone's making a fuss about the store while they're all just additional cosmetic items. You can just ignore it you know. Valve probably put it in because the TF2 store was a huge success. So if you're willing to pay money, go ahead. You're funding Valve projects so that almost as noble as charity :V

Everyone's making a fuss about the store while they're all just additional cosmetic items. You can just ignore it you know. Valve probably put it in because the TF2 store was a huge success. So if you're willing to pay money, go ahead. You're funding Valve projects so that almost as noble as charity :V

Well as long as my Portal 2 menu isnt raped like the TF2 ones is.

Start

Load Game

Co-op

Extras

NEW GIANT HAT 7.99$ HOLY SHIT

Credits.

Exit game.

Well as long as my Portal 2 menu isnt raped like the TF2 ones is.

Start

Load Game

Co-op

Extras

NEW GIANT HAT 7.99$ HOLY SHIT

Credits.

Exit game.

Thou are not indicating that you are able to go see the credits from the main menu, without beating the game first, do you? At least in the original Portal, to me the end-credits were like a great reward for beating the game.

anyway I just beat it, amazing ending

OMG THANKS A LOT NOW I ALREADY KNOW THAT THE ENDING IS GONNA BE AMAZING!!! THANKS FOR TELLING THAT YOU JERK!!! YOU FUCKING RUINED THE GAMEPLAY FOR ME!!! I WANTED TO FIND OUT MYSELF IF THE ENDING WAS GONNA BE COOL OR NOT, BUT NO, NOW THANKS TO YOU, I ALREADY KNOW THAT!!!

I WILL NOW CUT MYSELF!!! THE PAIN I GET MUST BE A RELIEF COMPARED TO THE AGONY YOU PUT ME IN!!!

*cut*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH..................... no......... no.................... wh

Well i think i beated the whole game in under 8h. And i hoped to last a bit longer then just 8h... However it is an awesome game. Funny to look at the portal 2 forum @ steam and watch all those topics how everyone is related :D

Edited by .:DutchMan:.