Mr. Green Gaming

severe issues which end with my departure

i recently bought all games for which this community has running servers for. i thought that i would be able to play enjoably and have a good deal of fun. i looked around the ban list and thought that about 90% of those were for reasonable reasons. i made sure that i kept away from specific bannable offenses such as microphone spamming. i was playing Garry's Mod, at a quiet time of day, and all of a sudden, whilst i lining up a shot on a moving target, i was suddenly kicked without reason. i thought that this was a mistake and i logged back in, which took a few minutes due to internet problems, and was immediately kicked again. i decided to play Team Fortress 2, which i was new to, and has different admins to Garry's Mod. i was playing "arena" on "sawmill" i think, and i saw a "black character" suddenly jump up to a windowsill and start dancing, and when enemy players walked into that room, and i died due to not being very good, he just stood watching and dancing. i "rage quit" as most people say, and went onto the MTA server, as i thought that i would be able to have fun without having insults hurled at me like towards the player who was on the windowsill on TF2. i was driving around and again was kicked for no reason, although it may have been that i was driving along a beach and crashing into things, again because i did not know the controls. after this fourth incident i have finally decided to leave this community, although i may play on the minecraft server, because the administrators on here are fair and reasonable, such as my friend Darkstar, and they know how to behave to new players.

the administrators that were responsible for my kickings, this is a "guess" because i was kicked so am not 100% sure on who was online, are;

1. Botervloot
  2. bastinator
  3. NECROSSIN
  4. Kingruff
  5. cookie

i recently bought all games for which this community has running servers for. i thought that i would be able to play enjoably and have a good deal of fun. i looked around the ban list and thought that about 90% of those were for reasonable reasons. i made sure that i kept away from specific bannable offenses such as microphone spamming. i was playing Garry's Mod, at a quiet time of day, and all of a sudden, whilst i lining up a shot on a moving target, i was suddenly kicked without reason. i thought that this was a mistake and i logged back in, which took a few minutes due to internet problems, and was immediately kicked again. i decided to play Team Fortress 2, which i was new to, and has different admins to Garry's Mod. i was playing "arena" on "sawmill" i think, and i saw a "black character" suddenly jump up to a windowsill and start dancing, and when enemy players walked into that room, and i died due to not being very good, he just stood watching and dancing. i "rage quit" as most people say, and went onto the MTA server, as i thought that i would be able to have fun without having insults hurled at me like towards the player who was on the windowsill on TF2. i was driving around and again was kicked for no reason, although it may have been that i was driving along a beach and crashing into things, again because i did not know the controls. after this fourth incident i have finally decided to leave this community, although i may play on the minecraft server, because the administrators on here are fair and reasonable, such as my friend Darkstar, and they know how to behave to new players.

the administrators that were responsible for my kickings, this is a "guess" because i was kicked so am not 100% sure on who was online, are;

1. Botervloot
  2. bastinator
  3. NECROSSIN
  4. Kingruff
  5. cookie

Don't you know?

Garry's Mod is a peaceful Utopia version of the real life. There is no violence allowed in there. It's good that you got kicked before you managed to shoot that person. Imagine if you managed to hit him/her. He/she could have been hurt. You're lucky you only got kicked for attempting this terrible crime.

And TF2 is a more realistic simulation of reality. So it's perfectly normal that a nigger jumps around the place and starts dancing. It's not a reason to quit.

And about MTA: SA, what were you thinking? You thought you could just drive on a beach and crash into objects? Would that be tolerated in real life? No, it doesn't. I'm suprised you only got kicked. If I would be there, I would have called the cops on you, boy.

Apart from that, it's sad to see you leave. Come back and make another admin application some time man, I really enjoy reading it and those creative bumps you make. :)

1. Botervloot
  2. bastinator
  3. NECROSSIN
  4. Kingruff
  5. cookie

Don't you know?

Garry's Mod is a peaceful Utopia version of the real life. There is no violence allowed in there. It's good that you got kicked before you managed to shoot that person. Imagine if you managed to hit him/her. He/she could have been hurt. You're lucky you only got kicked for attempting this terrible crime.

And TF2 is a more realistic simulation of reality. So it's perfectly normal that a nigger jumps around the place and starts dancing. It's not a reason to quit.

And about MTA: SA, what were you thinking? You thought you could just drive on a beach and crash into objects? Would that be tolerated in real life? No, it doesn't. I'm suprised you only got kicked. If I would be there, I would have called the cops on you, boy.

Apart from that, it's sad to see you leave. Come back and make another admin application some time man, I really enjoy reading it and those creative bumps you make. :)

1303548127436.jpg

OH GAWD!!!!