Mr. Green Gaming

besweeet's maps

besweeet

I remember playing a race called "blue star lotus", and the song from that map was really perfect for some work that I needed to do. I can't find the map folder in my resources folder, nor can I seem to find the MP3 of it anywhere (I don't exactly remember how it went).

I was wondering if an admin could send me the MP3 from that map.

• 8 months later...

UPDATED ON 12/19/2011: Added Desert Domination 2 (13 maps total). UPDATED ON 3/21/2015: Added Speedbowl (3 Laps)

My thread full of maps.

1st map: Fun Jump

Original thread: http://forums.left4green.com/topic/6109-my-first-map-fun-jump/

(video dead (youtube.com/watch?v=-MIGH9H1_A4))

and

(video dead (youtube.com/watch?v=LrwTlSe60Pk))

2nd map: Awesome Coaster

Original thread: http://forums.left4green.com/topic/6110-my-second-map-awesome-coaster/

(video dead (youtube.com/watch?v=c5uY8R88ztg))

and

(video dead (youtube.com/watch?v=_mpAlFINR3Y))

3rd map: Simple Coaster

Original thread: http://forums.left4green.com/topic/6200-my-third-map-simple-coaster/

(video dead (youtube.com/watch?v=LQv9t1QTWJY))

4th map: Desert Domination

Original thread: http://forums.left4green.com/topic/6267-my-fourth-mta-map-desert-domination/

(video dead (youtube.com/watch?v=vT5i0YBW2B8))

5th map: Underground Coaster

Original thread: http://forums.left4green.com/topic/6435-my-fifth-map-underground-coaster/

(video dead (youtube.com/watch?v=9ff5u9ztxoI))

6th map: Cool Coaster

Original thread: http://forums.left4green.com/topic/6770-my-sixth-map-cool-coaster/

(video dead (youtube.com/watch?v=GM3CsZXQef0))

7th map: Quick Coaster

Original thread: http://forums.left4green.com/topic/7034-my-7th-map-quick-coaster/

(video dead (youtube.com/watch?v=rvGrP6qH7Qs))

8th map: WTF YO?!

Original thread: http://forums.left4green.com/topic/7409-my-8th-map-wtf-yo/

(video dead (youtube.com/watch?v=sLCa4cP2sEw))

9th map: Vegas Coaster

Started this one back in early December and haven't looked back at it until today! Finally finished. Yet another completely random coaster. Not as easy as the other ones. Chances are that you won't finish it fast until your second or third time around. The e-brake will be handy.

Attached is Vegas Coaster.

(video dead (youtube.com/watch?v=OkxU26uMIRQ))

10th map: Never The Same: Coaster Edition

Started it today, and finished it today. A first for sweeety! Anyway, this is a small look at what happens when you combine the car changing stuff from Never The Same with some of my coaster stuff. A very easy map that a lot of people will like.

An admin will find the .zip attached to my latest post.

(video dead (youtube.com/watch?v=Lv18ZLZ4K44))

11th map: That One Coaster

Decided to make a regular map out of NTS:CE (without the vehicle changing stuff). It's quite nice.

Map is attached to this post.

(video dead (youtube.com/watch?v=CX_ToCLo8Io))

12th map: Dub Coaster

Wanted to take my maps up a notch, and I think that this one does. Uses a custom car (replaces the Infernus), which is a first for besweeet maps. Also used a teleporting script, which is another first. Everything works quite well (after 50~ test runs).

Song: "Bangarang" by Skrillex

Map is attached to this post.

(video dead (youtube.com/watch?v=lGqi89KK5TY))

13th map: Desert Domination 2

It's been a long time since I've made a map, so here's Desert Domination 2. It takes place in the desert, just like the first one, but isn't as fun IMO. I pretty much rushed through this one. It's still fun and easy to play.

Song: "Natives" by Blink-182

Map is http://forums.left4green.com/topic/7667-besweeets-maps/page__view__findpost__p__90973.

(video dead (youtube.com/watch?v=BYw2oXrcXIs))

14th map: Speedbowl (3 Laps)

And now, after over 3 years, my latest (14th) map: Speedbowl (3 Laps)! It's mostly based on "Speedbowl" from FlatOut 2:

Song: "Snitches and Talkers Get Stitches and Walkers" - Fall Out Boy

Demo video of the map:

The map download is http://mrgreengaming.com/forums/topic/7667-besweeets-maps/page-3#entry130450.

15th map: [sH] Mad Maestro

My first SH. Kept it basic while giving players plenty of options on where to go.

Song: https://soundcloud.com/devinmartinmusic/mad-maestro-free-dl

race-toc.zip

race-dubcoaster.zip

Edited by besweeet

didnt i say the concept of wtf yo is idiotic? i'm not reviewing/uploading it

Come on, don't be a lonely douche again.

You're telling me that you haven't even looked at the latest update? The amount of barrels were decreased by a large margin. It'd be a fun race, one of which most people will enjoy and want to play two or three times in a row. It's more along the lines of a drag race to see who can get through the checkpoints on the bike the quickest. I don't see what's so idiotic about it. It's just a regular map just like everything else.

This is why the administration is a bit poor here. Only one person to review and upload maps? That's not right. Just because one particular person dislikes a map doesn't mean that it shouldn't be uploaded. Let the community/players decide what gets in and what doesn't.

Saying a concept of a map is idiotic is idiotic in and of itself. Why aren't you saying that to most of Yoshi's or Pachanga's maps? Most of them are fucking stupid and you goddamn know it.

Saying a concept of a map is idiotic is idiotic in and of itself. Why aren't you saying that to most of Yoshi's or Pachanga's maps? Most of them are fucking stupid and you goddamn know it.

If BinSlayer would refuse uploading all maps I made that have an idiotic concept, I wouldn't have any maps on the server and I would be a sad panda.

Edited by BlueYoshi97
  • 2 weeks later...

This is the kind of shit I think of while trying to sleep. This (below), and boobies, of course.

I have 3 maps that I plan on making:

1. Douche Coaster - Your average random besweeet coaster.

2. That One Coaster - Imagine Never The Same and a few coaster tracks. Will be the shizzle. Finished.

3. Intergalactic Coaster - Gonna try and use some custom space-themed coaster pieces.

4. Water Coaster - Some coaster pieces combined with the "drive on water" thing.

5. ...... Made a regular Infernus map out of NTS:CE, calling it "That One Coaster".

Coming soon to this thread near you! And by "soon", I mean "probably in 3 weeks".

Edited by besweeet

This is the kind of shit I think of while trying to sleep. This (below), and boobies, of course.

2. That One Coaster - Imagine Never The Same and a few coaster tracks. Will be the shizzle.

3. Intergalactic Coaster - Gonna try and use some custom space-themed coaster pieces.

Coming soon to this thread near you! And by "soon", I mean "probably in 3 weeks".

umm not that i play GTA or anything, but seriously how old are you? calling an map pack Wtf yo with stupid content, making the douche coaster and stupid names like that, and why would you even talk about boobies if its about maps. Grow up..

2. That One Coaster - Imagine Never The Same and a few coaster tracks. Will be the shizzle.

umm not that i play GTA or anything, but seriously how old are you? calling an map pack Wtf yo with stupid content, making the douche coaster and stupid names like that, and why would you even talk about boobies if its about maps. Grow up..

Excuse me, but how old are you? The grammar in your post gives it away, but I just wanted to make sure.

You must remember that this is GRAND THEFT AUTO, an immature video game for christs sake. Grow up, and get with the program.

"How old are you", what kinda question is that? Age doesn't equal your behaviour, especially not on the internet. As far as I know, besweeet already passed the age of majority, but that doesn't mean he should act mature.

And grammar doesn't matter either, espeically not on the internet. You got adults who can't type for shit and you got toddlers who write without mistakes.

And I have been explaining this story 1000 times to both young and old people, with both bad as good grammar, and they both never listen to me.

(By the way, if you think besweeet's map names are bad, you should see pondfiller's)

• 2 weeks later...

Oh God! I thought we were slowly reaching the end of the Never The Same hype, and now you come up with an even better version! Thanks a lot!

Well... at least you need a bit of skills for this version, where Never The Same is 99% luck based (also original's more random). So not everyone is gonna like this one better. But I do. Awesam!

Edited by BlueYoshi97

Oh God! I thought we were slowly reaching the end of the Never The Same hype, and now you come up with an even better version! Thanks a lot!

Well... at least you need a bit of skills for this version, where Never The Same is 99% luck based (also original's more random). So not everyone is gonna like this one better. But I do. Awesam!

We'll never know until the map's actually in the server (wink wink...). You'd think any of the admins have access to the files for the server and can upload maps.

BinSlayer, you should register trade mark "Never the same" and patent the idea, to collect royalties from them.

Well... at least you need a bit of skills for this version, where Never The Same is 99% luck based (also original's more random).

I doubt this, original isn't much more luck based than average map (let's say 20% and 45%). And you need less skills for rollercoaser, just flat out and here you go.

BinSlayer, you should register trade mark "Never the same" and patent the idea, to collect royalties from them.

Well... at least you need a bit of skills for this version, where Never The Same is 99% luck based (also original's more random).

I doubt this, original isn't much more luck based than average map (let's say 20% and 45%). And you need less skills for rollercoaser, just flat out and here you go.

Then explain to me why most people will fail during roller coaster maps. By fail, I mean either fall off, not finish the map, or some other unfortunate mishap.

Yeah but in Never The Same you have anything like Combine Harvesters and RC Goblins.

While this version mostly features cars that are proper to race with.

Yeah but in Never The Same you have anything like Combine Harvesters and RC Goblins.

While this version mostly features cars that are proper to race with.

There's only 1 CP that will give you only RC vehicles. Most of the CPs will give you anything (RC cars, fast cars, tanks, etc). Most of the CPs that are before or on the coaster track will give you only fast cars. The red CPs will give you an Infernus.