Mr. Green Gaming

Green coin problem

I'm having a problem with the green coins. I'm only getting one green coin per kill, and presumable just one per game our team won, even though the messages in chat say I've been awarded more. I searched the forums already, but I could not find anything related. Is there a solution to this problem?

You get 1 Greencoin for every 2 ingame points you have.

I thought it was your end of round score or score on disconnection divided by 2?

No. It does give you coin after every other point score (Tested & Confirmed)

Edited by MiF

I might be a bit confused, but the awarded greencoins seem a bit low. A fellow tf2 player receives a lot more coins, but that might just be because he's better than me. Still, he's received enough coins for him to buy two things in the shop, whereas I only have about 1400 points in total.

I'll just spend more time killing and less time whining :)

Edited by dreadly

Oh, now I get it. You're confusing the gameME ranking points with green-coins. These are different things. Green-coins are added based on scoreboard score divided by 2. gameME ranking can be viewed by typing "rank" in chat, and at mrgreen.gameme.com.

I thought it was your end of round score or score on disconnection divided by 2?

No? What you just said confirmed it.

Well what i really meant was that you get coins "real-time". Not just on disconnect.

No? What you just said confirmed it.

Well what i really meant was that you get coins "real-time". Not just on disconnect.

Actually they get stored on disconnect or map change. The !gc command shows your stored amount + gained amount during that session.