Mr. Green Gaming

Request ban for 0815-Biatch

This asshole was breaking my barricade for no reason, he would run up and down, hitting it.

He broke my 3 nails I had placed on that shelf, it was to prevent the whole cade breaking down, so I didn't weld the green cabinet prop to it.

Pic 1

Pic 2

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:5997843

Edited by Guest

At first I was like yo man he broke your 3 nails you sound like a girl and then I read on and saw you put the 3 nails on your shelve and then I was like o but wait that still sounds weird and then I saw the picture and I was like well I don't see anything but you probably didn't mean to say nails as I thought you meant to say nails and then I was like maybe I should post what I just saw it's gonna be a pretty useless post but if I just make a very long line out of it then people will maybe not read it and they will just smile and wave.

Oh don't worry I'll keep an eye on this dude and frap the damn thing.

Also, I was using the crap comp at the time, which meant I couldn't frap or take high quality screenshots like my other ban requests have.

Oh don't worry I'll keep an eye on this dude and frap the damn thing.

Also, I was using the crap comp at the time, which meant I couldn't frap or take high quality screenshots like my other ban requests have.

record demo

stop demo

exit game

upload demo

better than fraps.