Mr. Green Gaming

Unban possible?

MiF

1. name: [lol] MiF

2. date: 10-08-10

3. admin: Ywa

4. reason: sux (See yourself)

5. I dont even know what happened that time. I dont remember doing anything bad, since i have played max 1 hour on Gmod servers. Also reason is bit odd.

I had chat with Ywa already, and he said no, since he didnt know why he banned me, and becuase of permaban it must be serious. I just want second opinion or something.

Oh and. I was banned from gmod year ago, and didnt know that. Now i tried to join Gmod server with my friend, and i was banned. After that i am banned from other servers too. You guys should really fix this (when giving ban, it aplies to every server at that time, not when you try to join to the server)

Edited by MiF

Maybe he had enough of you , since it's his server you must respect his rules.

Not funny. I tried gmod about 1 hour, and that's it. Lagg was killing me. That's all i remember. I wasnt bitching or anything like that.

Too bad this happened year ago. I dont have slightest clue what reason would have been.

BTW. This ban must happened when i was not on server, since i dont remember getting that messagebox saying "you are banned bla".

Here's the thing.

- I banned you while you were ingame (else it would be a general SourceBans ban), so you must've noticed it, while you state you never knew you got banned

- You were playing daily on our servers, and after the ban you decided to leave for a year? Like.. you never tried to join our Source servers ever again until now (almost a year ago).

- Yes, my ban reason is unclear, however, it's a ban reason which I use when being real pissed. So the ban seems fair to me.

- You are VAC banned, you stated this is because of the false-positive bans from MW2. However, Valve reverted those bans. So you probably did cheat in MW2 (or whatever game you're banned in, we can't check). It makes the story fishy.

So yeah...

- You were playing daily on our servers, and after the ban you decided to leave for a year? Like.. you never tried to join our Source servers ever again until now (almost a year ago).

Hold on a sec. I have been playing on l4g TF2 for couple months already (EmRa and Hundy can prove that), and didnt know anything about ban. Untill i tried to join Gmod server.

Also, i dont remember any ban from L4G server EVER. I would have done unban topic that day.

Edited by MiF

Hold on a sec. I have been playing on l4g TF2 for couple months already (EmRa and Hundy can prove that), and didnt know anything about ban. Untill i tried to join Gmod server.

Also, i dont remember any ban from L4G server EVER. I would have done unban topic that day.

SourceBans apply to all our Source servers. Sure you didn't play on a different account?

SourceBans apply to all our Source servers. Sure you didn't play on a different account?

He has been using the same account and has been able to get onto the TF2 servers, which is weird. He was on in July this year: http://mrgreen.gamem...ories/chat/1355

Edit: Mif, Ywa's unbanned you.