Mr. Green Gaming

zombie survivel corrupt admins

shadows

Firstly, i wasnt making it spazz on purpose. I was just cading and the cade started to spazz. I hoped that it would stop if i added more props, so it would hold itself together.

Secondly, you keep on making these spazzing props on every map you can and you ignore admins when they say to you to stop.

Thirdly, you got a ban history and you still dont listen.

I recorded Pufulet doing this, but I am not corrupt enough to turn it into a ban request.

I only care about reporting ladder glitchers, and hackers.

The 2 other admins were fine with it, because it was for lulz, even recorded videos of it.

It's the zs coder's decision to ban for this.

Edited by Guest

and Damien you never told me to stop!

That's because necrossin wanted you banned, u derp.

If you're warned beforehand that wouldn't help him feel happy.

ITT.

Shadows and Shock120 making no sense at all.

I cannot decrypt their posts.

Well, basically, shadows was prop spazzing in zombie survivel while he was cading and then Damien was laughing with slow and then Shock120 confessed that he enjoys reporting ladder glitches and NECROSSIN wouldn't be happy if shadows would have a warn beforehand.

I laughed, because it is funny when it happens. But that doesnt mean i did it on purpose. It was meant to cade the door off the lighthouse.

Barricading the lighthouse is further useless by the zombie spawn in the basement.

well if pufulet is making them why am i getting banned for which is really unfair

I assure you I never make tarps, I simply watch other players do them, but the one on farmhouse is bannable. If Box is talking about the one on seige where I was building a bridge and it started to spazz out that was an accident.

I assure you I never make tarps, I simply watch other players do them, but the one on farmhouse is bannable. If Box is talking about the one on seige where I was building a bridge and it started to spazz out that was an accident.

Necrossin likes to make his own rules, he'd ban me if I did that.

The same thing can be done on Local, I don't see why this guy is making a big deal and forcing Damien and Pufulet's hand.

Edited by Guest

Necrossin likes to make his own rules, he'd ban me if I did that.

The same thing can be done on Local, I don't see why this guy is making a big deal and forcing Damien and Pufulet's hand.

NECROSSIN is a coder who works his fucking ass off. He deserves a laugh at fucked up barrels.

Congratulations, Shadows, I'm sorry for flaming, but you have won 'dumbass of the year'.

You forgot to read THIS and if you want an admin's rights revoked, you'd better get solid evidence.

Edited by Silver Dot