Mr. Green Gaming

Bought horn but doesnt show in list

I just bought that specific horn and it worked fine. I've also seen other people use this 'Sparta' horn, so I'm not sure what's the problem unless you tell us exactly what you did step by step

edit: Alright I've seen what the problem is and I've fixed it. However, I will need to add your horn manually (so you don't have to re-buy it) and for this you will need to contact me asap. It would be preferred to be IRC.

I apologize for this inconvenience

Edited by BinSlayer

I just bought that specific horn and it worked fine. I've also seen other people use this 'Sparta' horn, so I'm not sure what's the problem unless you tell us exactly what you did step by step

edit: Alright I've seen what the problem is and I've fixed it. However, I will need to add your horn manually (so you don't have to re-buy it) and for this you will need to contact me asap. It would be preferred to be IRC.

I apologize for this inconvenience

Ty Bin! np.

Maybe it has to do with the autologin feature?

I typed. /autologin a few days ago. And when i connect now it logs in automaticly. But I still need to do the /gclogin command to see my coins. Other than that i didnt do or notice anything strange...