Mr. Green Gaming

Corby MC Admin Application

Corby

So I tried to find the past admin application I made for gmod or CSS to refer to but apparently it's been deleted? Not too sure

Gameserver: Minecraft.nl

Country of origin: UK

Link to SteamCommunity profile *: http://steamcommunity.com/id/joecorby

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin:

Well I'm fairly sure alot of you know me pretty well by now, probably pretty sick of me to be honest :D I think I've shown to be a good admin for CSS and GMod when I was such a long time ago. Now with university I'll have more free time than ever (Probably shows if you look how much I'm on MC at the moment). I'd say Clavus is probably getting annoyed with me nickalerting him constantly aswell with hackers that I find on MC. I know the rules and have a good understanding of morale misconduct. Because of this I think I'd be a good fit for an MC admin.

Thanks, Corby :)

Even though you're never nice to me and you're list of enemies is over 100.. I still wish you goodluck, But be nicer to people :)?

Im just worried Corby is gonna be a mad admin :S, From my opinion, He's not nice to people. Just type /f show Rangers

Edited by ZomBitch

Even though you're never nice to me and you're list of enemies is over 100.. I still wish you goodluck, But be nicer to people :)?

Im just worried Corby is gonna be a mad admin :S, From my opinion, He's not nice to people. Just type /f show Rangers

We're speaking of faction WARS. It's not Faction carebearhappyhappyfunjoyshow.

Good luck! :mr-green:

And Zombitch just gave his opinion, explained it and gave advice. No need to turn against him, especially since his post is more useful than a 1000 'Good Luck!'s. :mr-green:

Not that I'm saying we shouldn't post 'Good Luck!'s anymore... it became sort of like a tradition. Plus I really wish you good luck!

Good Luck with that.

It's nice to see future so called ' admins ' being assholes to us new members and bringing along 4 other clans and taking all of our stuff when had just realized what to do here.

But to be honest I don't care if I am complaining, but you were being an asshole..? TNT our whole land and also when we spawned you kept killing us, Well done for being a welcoming Admin.

Luke Nukem.

Good Luck with that.

It's nice to see future so called ' admins ' being assholes to us new members and bringing along 4 other clans and taking all of our stuff when had just realized what to do here.

But to be honest I don't care if I am complaining, but you were being an asshole..? TNT our whole land and also when we spawned you kept killing us, Well done for being a welcoming Admin.

Luke Nukem.

Oh well I'd probably give the same sort of welcome to new players that don't build safe fortresses :V

Just annoys me when you see a bunch of fags in diamond Armour take over just because they can't mine their own OBSIDIAN!!! HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Ok, thanks for your input on this thread, it's been highly valued.

Would also be nice if people didn't argue on here too :)