Mr. Green Gaming

hoe neem ik deel aan een server

The way he asks questions I think he's about 9 or 10 years old and not able to speak English yet. Then again I believe even 9 and 10 year old have some common sence to make a rather readable yet understandable topic, but it seems this one is not capable of doing such thing.

I suggest waiting a few more years before trying and commute again.

^ Talking about my parents bro? :P

Also, gmod isn't THAT violently (if that really was where the OP was talking about).

For us it's not violent, but kids shouldn't be allowed to play games of that type.

It's not only about the violence, it's also that 99% of kids that play online are pissing off players (because they say shit with their mic or act childish... :P ).

If I were that kid my parents would just scream and shut my pc down (oh well, it almost happened to me when I played ZS for the first time and I was 13 !).

I don't know, at this age I'd be playing Pokémon or Mario huh.

Edited by Chikennugget1

For us it's not violent, but kids shouldn't be allowed to play games of that type.

It's not only about the violence, it's also that 99% of kids that play online are pissing off players (because they say shit with their mic or act childish... :P ).

If I were that kid my parents would just scream and shut my pc down (oh well, it almost happened to me when I played ZS for the first time and I was 13 !).

I don't know, at this age I'd be playing Pokémon or Mario huh.

I actually meant something more non-multiplayer like GTA Vice City SP.