Mr. Green Gaming

[terminator be raging]

CAN SOME ONE PLEASE PUT A FUCKING REPLAY LIMITER ON MAPS???

I DONT WANT TO PLAY THE SAME GODDAMN FUCKING MAP FOR 10 HOURS STRAIGHT BECAUSE SOME DOWNED SYNDROME FAGGOTS KEEP VOTING FOR IT

JEZUS FUCK!!!!!!

AND YES I'M MAD.

Then ragequit after 5 min so you dont play it all the time.

Or just deal with it

Edited by Rinkana

Well, whenever we're not playing Never The Same, people keep spamming 'NEVER THE SAME NEVER THE SAME NEVER THE SAME I ROBOT', at least when we play it, they're quiet.

I agree, the server turned a bit boring like this, but I don't wanna complain about a map that is TOO good, so I... won't! :cat:

The success will eventually get less... it was the same with Hypnoze.

By the way I don't know what map you're talking about, or in general, but I don't think BinSlayer is the type of guy who will do anything for people who scream at him. :mr-green:

I don't mind if some map is played several times, if the vast majority vote to be played again is because 80% of server like it, and so would be more popularity for the server.

When I'm in there and same map is played at least 5 or 6 times, I change it so we can play other maps, but I do it just sometimes, and I don't agree about putting a limit, because that people would not like it, let people enjoy the moment and maps.

The same has happened with Hipnoze as Yoshi said, now about Never The same, people don't say much "Hipnoze again!" "Hipnoze please!", so it will be the same with Never The Same, all things have their moment, and let the people get tired of it.

And anyway... don't be mad, you can say it normally without caps and stuff, this is just a GAME...

Edited by Sergio_Riv