League of Legends

Lukkie

Epic game.

Morgana

Jax

Caitlyn

are my mains.

I play on NA servers though.

Eh, Jax is not really good - Everyone thinks he's good because of his stats.

itanimulli42

Mains:

Lux

Trynd

Master Yi

Riven

Gang Plank

Corki

Veigar

RIVEN? LooooooL, ran Master Yi, run!

Yi is tooooooooooooooooooooooooo easy and I use him to troll lover levels. Riven is boss if you know how to execute her Q into her W then E to the R

Lol, you don't use Master Yi to troll, use Mordekaiser and start saying: "Brazil?" or "Hue hue hue hue hue hue hue hue."

Edited by Drainal

Epic game.

Morgana

Jax

Caitlyn

are my mains.

I play on NA servers though.

Eh, Jax is not really good - Everyone thinks he's food because of his stats.

itanimulli42

Mains:

Lux

Trynd

Master Yi

Riven

Gang Plank

Corki

Veigar

RIVEN? LooooooL, ran Master Yi, run!

Yi is tooooooooooooooooooooooooo easy and I use him to troll lover levels. Riven is boss if you know how to execute her Q into her W then E to the R

Lol, you don't use Master Yi to troll, use Mordekaiser and start saying: "Brazil" or "Hue hue hue hue hue hue hue hue."

So much to learn, so little time.. AP YI NIGGA!

Lol, the only reason I know so much is because my fucking nerdy ass friends talk about it all the time. I've been only playing for like a month on Keralasys and I've been banned 4 times. Then I'd use Drainal for some extra practice or when I got banned... :3

I'm gonna get that Gary's Hood Autoclicker for RuneScape and see if it works for League of Legends; That way I don't get banned for idling. :P

Edited by Drainal

How did you get banned? Because you're as naggy on league of legends as you are on minecraft?

Naggy? Lolwut, you get banned for going idle, but never do I do it intentionally, it's always time to do my laundy, go to football practice or dinner... Besides, I hardly play MineCraft, friends just recently got accounts and they agreed they needed new leader.

FOR THE IDIOTS THAT THINK ITS AN EASY GAME: TRY AMERICAN KOREAN SERVER.

Fix'd

I do not get how a competitive online game can have a set difficulty -.- Wth..

Since it's competitive, it's not really "Noob-Friendly" and therefore you get to set your difficulty in match-making so you're not set up with pros when you're a noob or vice versa. I think you can change it though, I haven't tried to though.