Mr. Green Gaming

Cool Android games

Cookie

Hi,

Since I'm in college I have to travel 50 minutes by train to get to it. With cool games and apps it's a much more fun ride.

So feel free to post and discuss all sorts of games for android. I prefer good games with good gameplay; nice graphics are also included in the game's awesomeness.

I recently downloaded a game called Apparatus. It's a build/create a way game with nice 3D graphics and smooth gameplay.

If you want it I can post the apk. There's also a free trial version @ market.

Edited by Cookie

Tiger GBC (probably the best free Gameboy emulator), I had hours of fun replaying Pokemon Gold on my HTC.

Unfortunately the app got removed (with a lot of other emulators) from the Market so you'll have to go on sites such as filecrop to download tiger gbc.apk , and don't forget ROM Gripper that allows you to download roms for the emulator.

Else, Guns'n'Glory (nice little tower defense with a western theme), Mazeoid(free Pac man clone that got removed from the market too, but available on filecrop and stuff like that).

I also have Pac Man Championship but I haven't really got it the usual way, if you see what I mean...