⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

Zombie Survival Green Apocalypse 2.0

. Who wants some cooked Zombie meat? :lol:

Option to disable View Bobbing.

CSS default maps should be part of ZS where possible.

Also there should be a rule against Pufulet force changing the map to a shit one called "cs_bulletheory" :angry:

Everyone explicitly told him it was a shit map, and he went ahead anyway.

Bring back aelous, and remove trains.

Edited by Guest

We need more/better admins.

Damien isnt avaleble atm ( blame his meany dad )

And Pufu is always either drunk , abusing powers or just being a douche in general <_<

Pufu doesnt abuse just changes the map occasinally, and the think about leader boards is kinda retarded cuz tennis you may be top but you are by far not the best player on the gameME stats look at you timeplayed to you points ratio (its shit) and its cuz you just want to be first but old leader boards are bugged and peoples stats do get reset

And Pufu is always either drunk , abusing powers or just being a douche in general <_<

Scuze me, I have only got drunk once this year. And yes I do change map once in a while especially if its a really big map with hardly any players, because I know that wont be fun and will make them leave. Apart from that I hardly ever use any powers. And im pretty sure you are the one who has bad blood with me even though I do my best to ignore your cries. Just yesterday you were swearing at me even though I didnt even say anything to you yesterday. What was it? oh it was on the lines of "Pufulet your dumb and nobody likes you". And you know what I did about that? Nothing because Im not gonna fight with you because thats just a waste of time. I think you need to think about what you are saying before swearing at me.

shouldn't drink if you get drunk by one damn cider pufie

Shows that im not an alcoholic which is a good thing

Pufu doesnt abuse just changes the map occasinally, and the think about leader boards is kinda retarded cuz tennis you may be top but you are by far not the best player on the gameME stats look at you timeplayed to you points ratio (its shit) and its cuz you just want to be first but old leader boards are bugged and peoples stats do get reset

+1

Pufulet isnt respected by the biggest part of the playerbase :rolleyes: ( If you dont believe me just ask the regulars on the server )

And I want the old leaderboard replaced for 2 smple reasons : Its bugged. Stats on it randomly reset, and for some reason this only happens in the "newer" ZS. So the most people on the leaderboard are from the old ZS, but you cant compare them with each other.

Nobody in here would say best CoD player is best BF player too, right ?

Gameme stas show only the new ZS, and Mogadon, take away 6 days of playtime for AFKIng , populating the server and playing with less then 4 people ( yes I didnt loose faith in this )

And Pufu, if you chnage map, at least ASK people if they want amapchange, and dont change it to shitmaps like cs_bullettheory ot cs_meridian ( meridian got moved out of mapcycle because its DL is bugged btw )

you could like

make a oldfag legend zs board or whatever

put a couple faggots on it

and put the new leaderboard next to it

with huge bold letters indicating which is which above them

and tennis

no offense but you're acting like a dumby right now

sure pufulet's not the best admin but if you wanna make a complaint this isn't the best place

also

biggest part of the playerbase

how about you just speak for yourself

mkay 'lil man

Edited by Silver Dot

You dont play ZS.

You dont know the playerbase

You dont know anything about the situation on ZS ( Pufu ognoring cadebreakers INFRONT of him )

You can say whatever you want , but please, if you dont know whats going on :

SHUT UP

I think you are just making stuff up now. I dont believe I noticed any cadebreakers in front of me? Actually when was the last time I was in a cade. Sometimes when I do change the map rarely I do ask first but not always which I see myself why that would be an issue. I dont think you know the playerbase yourself. If they had an issue they would tell me about it surely? Well I have not seen anyone talk to me about an issue in a long time.

I just have to remember you on the round on pub, where I told you like 5 tims we have a cadebreaker ( who was 1 of youre friends I think )

Instead of punishing him you just let him do his job so YOU can get more brains <_<

And Pufulet, I know the playerbase, I know it really good my son.

The ACTIVE playerbase is quite small, im not talking about youre "I played 2 years ago" friends.

Now lets love each other and go back to topic :lol:

Edit :

Oh wow, didnt see NECROSSIN warning cous it took a while posting this.

Edited by Tennisballesser

You dont play ZS.

You dont know the playerbase

You dont know anything about the situation on ZS ( Pufu ognoring cadebreakers INFRONT of him )

You can say whatever you want , but please, if you dont know whats going on :

SHUT UP

You are wrong here, sir. Silver was playing ZS before you, but then he left. He actually knows the situation and so he doesnt want to play.

oh, no it's that guy who doesn't know anything about the person he hates on. :gmod:

Loading Screen

Remove leaderboards on the loading screen replace with a big mr green smiley ":mr-green:" at center with it's color changing rapidly to the next, the white teeth stay the same.

The words underneath, "Come visit us @ Left4green.com"

and under these words, put a bunch of random text which is currently used.

Top left of the screen should have button/command hints

[Menu button] - Menu Button

[Action Button] - to interact with objects

Press [Chat button] to talk

Type !rtd in chat to roll the dice

etc, make it randomize the hints too.

Top right of the screen should display admins

If one of them is ingame highlight their name green. =3

Screw the leaderboards I do not care for old timers or new timers, people are playing at the end of the day.

F3 menu

F3 zombie selection menu needs to be scaled down to fit the screen, otherwise you will get people with

Q "HOW TO CHOOSE ZOMBINE?"

A "F3 menu"

Q " I DO NOT SEE ZOMBINE!"

A "scroll down"

"OMG I FEEL SUCH A DUMBASS FOR NOT SEEING THAT XD"

Map change

One more thing, if an admin changes a map, there should be a chance for other players to vote.

Super admins/coder may bypass the vote and go straight into another map.

Poison Gas

The Poison Gas dispencers are supposed to prevent spawn camping the zombies, why is it also being used to make maps smaller?

That's a big fail.

Edited by Guest

Loading Screen

Remove leaderboards on the loading screen replace with a big mr green smiley ":mr-green:" at center with it's colour changing rapidly to the next, the white teeth stay the same.

other than that i agree.

Try clicking the +1 below my post if you truly agree, otherwise you are just posting for no reason other than to be a spelling nazi just because I chose to use the american spelling of the word colour.

:angry:

Edited by Guest
  • 2 weeks later...

It´s really annoying how many cadebreakers/trolls are curretnly playing.

Some people like Mr.Lolendo ( for example )just randomly throw props onto working cades, resulting in propkills and people dieng because of a shitty cadelayout ( Long arms and Stuff nailed in the doorframe don´t like each other.

Therefore I would appreciate following things :

-More admins to enforce Rules : Pufulet and Damien hardly play, and NECROSSIN is busy working on his big update, resulting in nobody to keep the server clean from hackers ( we had a speedhacker yesterday, ddin´t get videoproof of it though ) and tons of people ruining the cade by shooting/meleeing it ( Nailed props should be immune to DMG taken from humans, besides hammer )

-Shitcading should be bannable it if prevents proper cading : It´s not cool to have 20 people spamming random props/planks onto a working cade ( Best example Greenpub, perfect couch cade set up and tons of people just spamming TV´s and shelfs on it )

-Make zombiearms shorter : It´s impossible to stand 2 meters away from the cade without not getting hit, and moving the cade a bit backawards results in it not being crabproof.

-Nerf Crabs in general : Because of the broken hitboxes a crab can take up to 2 clips of ammo, and meeleing it is not possible at all, because 3 out of 4 hits get eaten by sourceengine :V ( Less HP + dmg )

Poisoncrabs have an insane range, making it possible to hit people across the map, and sniping them is useless because again , broken hitbox AND they come back after like 2 seconds. Possible solution - Less HP + Spit getting affected by gravity more.

-Make melee more usefull : The only thing melee is currently used for it being able to run faster, and cadebreaking with it ( Noobs running out of ammo and starting to melee ) Possible solution : Make the melee more accurate ( so people trying to melee TROUGH the cade actually do that instead of hitting the cade itself ) AND Increase the range a bit.

Pff, don't nerf the Zombies much more. It's hard enough to kill survivors as a zombie, especially noobs rage and quit playing on the server

due to the "unfair" balancing between Survivors and Zombies, it's just perfect like that. All that nerfing makes it impossible to use traditionel

surviving or redeeming techniques (teamwork). And shitcading shouldn't be banable. You don't have to camp in the same room like the nawbs, now do you?

New Players wouldn't even know what they are doing, so banning them is too hard and unreasonable. Teach them or tell them they are doing it wrong and

griefing is already bannable. Everyone is a noob when you start playing something new. Seriously.

Melee weapons should be more useful(/powerful) though, but Necro already said he would add more tools to 2.0, so I guess that's ok.

We don't need more admins. If those who we have aren't playing that much degrade them and add admins of different timezones who are active a lot.

Your suggestion with the admins doesn't belong here anyways. It isn't Necros job to add more. This topic is about Project ZS 2.0

PS:

tl;dr: Balancing Suggestions are useless. It isn't impossible to survive or to redeem, so why bitching about it?

Edited by Raptor

I would suggest to not suggest anything to do with balancing really, until an update is out. Theres a few big changes to the whole mod like all upgrades being disabled and a new and improved upgrade system which will remove the massive unfair advantage that players have and the only thing that would then give players an advantage is all depending on their "skill".

Gah.. ignore my multiposts..

"It´s really annoying how many cadebreakers/trolls are curretnly playing.

Some people like Mr.Lolendo ( for example )just randomly throw props onto working cades"

Most people are not trying to mess up on purpose ya know. Its natural for players to try to put more stuff to block the zombies.

"-More admins to enforce Rules"

I dont think there is a need honestly. I still play frequently but not as much as I used to, and im always on steam. And yes I heard about the speedhacker but my brother was playing during that time.

"-Shitcading should be bannable"

No just no. People cant always make "proper" cades. Its not their fault.

"-Make zombiearms shorter"

I dont really have anything bad to say about the zombie arms. Most of the situations are because of the registering because without that, then propkilling would be even more difficult.

"-Nerf Crabs in general"

I could agree on decreasing their health.

"-Make melee more usefull"

That should and most likely will happen.

Edited by Pufulet

Just a few ideas according to what's been said

Have 5 set classes with set weapon trees, set tools and special abilities and have a custom class that can be made by the player where they can set: Starting pistol (Make Five-seven, USP, P228 and Dual-elites around same strength, maybe 1 has more ammo but deals less damage etc). Starting melee weapon (Weak melee like Pan, Pot, Plank etc with different attack speeds and damage). Major tool (Med kit, Nailing hammer, Mines, Body armor maybe? etc). Minor tool (Ammo boxes, possibilities for new items such as antidotes (to cure poison) with like 5 charges per crate, motion sensors that can be destroyed but would be handy for wraith detection, say 2 per crate. 1 Spawn chance(Like 5% rifle, 10% smg, 10% shotgun, 20% chance better pistol)Last but not least weapon trees with 5 tiers, A better pistol or a pulse pistol? Low tier shotguns, sub-machine guns, snipers or the pulse smg. Medium tier shotguns, sub-machine guns, snipers, rifles or the pulse rifle. High tier weapons - SAW, auto shotgun, sniper, pulse LMG :o ? Then finally the boom stick which would be ridiculously hard to get.

Players could start off by having to use the default classes and could unlock a custom class after a few level ups (I feel this would allow new players to try out the play styles that suit them so when they do get to make their own class, they can create it but with their own personal preferences added. Then unlock more custom classes as they level up more as well as unlocking more tactical tools such as a turret. I feel this would give leveling up a sense of accomplishment without make the player more powerful in general, just giving them more power for choice.

The engineer default class would be nice to earn all pulse weapons as this would make the class feel unique as it will be weaker but would not have to care about ammo (at-least after they have a pulse pistol)

Instead of shotguns being the end tier weapons, make them the general weapon for support that wont deal out massive damage (same dps as a smg but only at close range) but with the advantage of knock back.

Medics get sub-machine guns that deal less damage but have more fire rate and are easier to obtain.

Challenges to unlock aesthetic items like hats or lazor bullets :P.

Man my posts do brag on, anyway I would like to hear your feedback as these are quite big game changing ideas.

Edit: Oh yeah, include melee weapons in the weapon trees

Edited by Jason0905