Mr. Green Gaming

Unban Request:

xsissel

I request an unban for my INTIRE clan. Why? Becouse the people reported me are some jalouse kids.

1: They had a printscreen of me and a friend who was bugging in a wall.

1a: That was becouse of the lag. He just logged in so his map was still rendering.

2aI: If my friend "wouldve hacked through the wall" he wouldnt have done it at that spot, why? Our base was on the other side.

2aII: If he wouldve been hacking through the wall, he would be in the crafting box, not on it.

3a: They had an open clan, so we could just join their clan. Kill off the members (that joined) to -8 and claim their land.

My WHOLE clan has been banned. This is just inseanity. Becouse of 1 man reporting us 8 people get banned? Just like that?

My claim: I want me and my clan unbanned, I want my stuff and clan territory back. For last, I want a week suspention on the former clan Pokemon, now Pedobear.

Sincerely

Xsissel - TheCompany

Edited by xsissel

I have to back up this request, due to the fact that pokemon/pedobear is a dubious source of information at best. They have a habit of throwing wallhack accusations everywhere, and they spend most of their spare time telling simply blatant lies in the chat. If there is an actual reason for the ban, I have to ask whoever admin investigating this to look into actual facts instead of ramblings of people who couldn't be trusted with a blunted stick.

Me and L4G admin saw you using the god mode "tactic" to try and kill us. Even when the God mode time limit was reduced you continued to do so. Deal with it.

Dont talk about how you feel bad being raided while you have NO IDEA what this topic is about! Maybe pay some attention before asking it?

xsissel.

Me and L4G admin saw you using the god mode "tactic" to try and kill us. Even when the God mode time limit was reduced you continued to do so. Deal with it.

Dont talk about how you feel bad being raided while you have NO IDEA what this topic is about! Maybe pay some attention before asking it?

xsissel.

shut up. You're too much of a girl to do some proper combat. All you do is try to use godmode. LIL WHORE

It's not the raiding part. Its the fact that you continually logged in and out to abuse the god mode that you receive i.e spawn protection so that you would win. Anyone who has to use god mode to kill anyone is the biggest faggot to ever roam fagtopia in a million fagades. You sir are a special kind of faggot that cannot understand when he is wrong. I eagerly await your rebuttal kind sir.

EDIT: I know my points are not directly aimed at what you posted, but I would rather post in here than start a new post.

Edited by Scorpus

xsissel.

shut up. You're too much of a girl to do some proper combat. All you do is try to use godmode. LIL WHORE

You have the right to call yourself admin? I have the right to call you A LIL SHITTY MOTHERFUCKER! There. Im getting sick and tired of hearing I did this, I did that. Like I diddnt quit that already! How about you make a topic to ban me for that huh? Then I make a topic against your admin power!

Normally, I don't rage. But right now the facts are Inseanly harsh: 12 people recieve bans becouse a few men post a bit of lag on the forum. They couldve seen it was a bug by a million miles. Takes them 2 minutes to ban, takes them 12 hours to read a topic. Sorry but im getting more and more pissed off by people that think we deserve a ban. 12 people man. 5 of them have been online for like 5 minutes to build a house. You kidding me?

And then an ADMIN calling me a lil whore? REALLY!? Well that just does it.

This thread is absolutely ridiculous. I'll look into it tommorow because at the moment it's getting stupid.

Edit: Xsissel you are unbanned, I advise you to give me a private message with a list of your clan who were banned. (If you post it here I wont look at it for a while and it'll take longer for you)

@those shouting hacks, get some video/definite proof please.

Edited by Corby

xsissel.

You have the right to call yourself admin? I have the right to call you A LIL SHITTY MOTHERFUCKER! There. Im getting sick and tired of hearing I did this, I did that. Like I diddnt quit that already! How about you make a topic to ban me for that huh? Then I make a topic against your admin power!

How about you silence yourself and go away cause you are only trouble. The fact that you cant see you are cheating is even more disgracefull.

Ok im done

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaaUZPGImRQ

Edited by Pufulet

xsissel.

How about you silence yourself and go away cause you are only trouble. The fact that you cant see you are cheating is even more disgracefull.

Ok im done

this is what i mean look at the logs of xsissel they say its lag thats bullshit i hate this relog tactic

Ait, I must confess. That was lame. If I get banned for a few days/a week, WITH a fair trial, I will not complain. Just know I quit doing that AND it was 3v1.

Xsissel

Ait, I must confess. That was lame. If I get banned for a few days/a week, WITH a fair trial, I will not complain. Just know I quit doing that AND it was 3v1.

Xsissel

Ok im done

this is what i mean look at the logs of xsissel they say its lag thats bullshit i hate this relog tactic

Edited by xsissel

xsissel.

Yeah so this is not how an admin should behave.

xsissel.

But its true.....

xsissel.

Well sorry but this guy was getting on my nerves all day. Dosnt matter now.