Mr. Green Gaming

Ban request for gio008 and elelcoolde

martijn2901

on friday 7 october we got griefed bij gio008 and elelcoolde because they had an argument with someone from atlantic. they were in the clan and left so we had less power than land so they could claim all of our stuff and destroy it. i don't think this is allowed and especially in the last face of the building contest. i was able to shoot a video of a large part of what happend and you can also see that they are threatening to hack the server when they get banned. (that's around 5:40 of the video) do what it whatever you want but i thought that i should post it here.

the video is in dutch so if you need any translations, just ask me :)

Edited by martijn2901

Didn't I discuss this with them yesterday. They were kicked out apparently. Everyone was being stupid so I just ignored it. Bans for everyone involved if I ever hear shit from you guys again. gio008 was a dick and lennyiswaf was a racist so it all evened out.

Didn't I discuss this with them yesterday. They were kicked out apparently. Everyone was being stupid so I just ignored it. Bans for everyone involved if I ever hear shit from you guys again. gio008 was a dick and lennyiswaf was a racist so it all evened out.

oke,

can you lock topics on here?