Mr. Green Gaming

Ide like to be a admin :D

Gameserver:Mr Greens zombie survival server

Country of origin: England

Link to SteamCommunity profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Chheeeesee

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin: I have a sense of humor and i can take a joke. I think i would be fit to be a admin because i would make sure everyone on the server is happy, are doing ok and if anybody broke the rules, i would give them warning and if they continued it, a temporary ban and so on. So please, if you think i sound fit to be a admin, read this :) Thankyou for your time :D

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin: I have a sense of humor and i can take a joke. I think i would be fit to be a admin because i would make sure everyone on the server is happy, are doing ok and if anybody broke the rules, i would give them warning and if they continued it, a temporary ban and so on. So please, if you think i sound fit to be a admin, read this :) Thankyou for your time :D

So sorry but on your profile it says you love the Stoned Potatoes ZS, and i check on the stats and it says you played 38 mins and have no kills and have said 3 things

1. hi guys, new to this server :)

2. love this map

3.yabba! my icing!

And i am pretty sure its him because its the same picture as his steam profile and same name.

and he didnt spell the topic name right either.

Im not sure your gunna get admin mate....

epic admin app is epic

Edited by mogadonskoda

So sorry but on your profile it says you love the Stoned Potatoes ZS, and i check on the stats and it says you played 38 mins and have no kills and have said 3 things

1. hi guys, new to this server :)

2. love this map

3.yabba! my icing!

And i am pretty sure its him because its the same picture as his steam profile and same name.

and he didnt spell the topic name right either.

Im not sure your gunna get admin mate....

epic admin app is epic

Fair point. But i did mean in the future but anyway thanks for your view :)

Now here is the "Xsissel way of fair honesty" You, will NEVER be an admin. Why? In 1 or 2 months you're OR Banned Or bored by the server. People who have been here for over a year still dont get admin becouse they just dont fit the requirements. You are NO exeption.

Gl further though

Kind regards,

xsissel

Now here is the "Xsissel way of fair honesty" You, will NEVER be an admin. Why? In 1 or 2 months you're OR Banned Or bored by the server. People who have been here for over a year still dont get admin becouse they just dont fit the requirements. You are NO exeption.

Gl further though

Kind regards,

xsissel

lolwut

what about like pufulet and damien etc.?

Reiska and Xsissel I think I should direct you two to here. http://forums.left4g...efore-replying/

If you feel like contributing something constructive to peoples apps Be my guest, But I dnot think anyone really wants you trolling/flaming People, Everyone entitled to make an app no matter how new they are.

Good luck ZombieKiller, You should try and become more active on the IRC, helps people get to know you better.

Edited by Darkstar
Bitches need to learn to read.

Reiska and Xsissel I think I should direct you two to here.

If you feel like contributing something constructive to peoples apps Be my guest, But I dnot think anyone really wants you trolling/flaming People, Everyone entitled to make an app no matter how new they are.

Good luck ZombieKiller, You should try and become more active on the IRC, helps people get to know you better.

Thankyou :D

Oh you wanna do this the hard way? Lets do this the hard way! Ya' know, theres six kind of players, Very noobs-noobs-normal-pros-very pros and admins, and everyone starts as very noobs, and goes step by step to very pros, and then to admins if they want to, but the point is tht you cant skip any, AND you are trying to skip four of those steps, aint gonna happend. No offence.

Oh you wanna do this the hard way? Lets do this the hard way! Ya' know, theres six kind of players, Very noobs-noobs-normal-pros-very pros and admins, and everyone starts as very noobs, and goes step by step to very pros, and then to admins if they want to, but the point is tht you cant skip any, AND you are trying to skip four of those steps, aint gonna happend. No offence.

None taken :)