Mr. Green Gaming

Ide like to be a admin :D

I usually never post in these kind of topics, but I can't resist now.

I love your enthusiasm ZombieKiller (I think you should change your name to that)

All those 'kids' going into rage mode because one of your first posts is an admin application... There's nowhere in the rules you can't do that, so they are just being childish(jealous even?)

Even with those people being mad in this topic, you keep saying thanks and not raging back. Respect for that! :)

I wish you the best of luck and fun on our lovely community, hope to keep you around.. Rather have one positively minded person than 5 raging childish kids..

Greetings :)

PS: Come check out IRC (You can find it via the chat button at the top of this forum)

PPS: I ain't mad, don't reply to this post if you think I was talking bad about you. I was not.(You thinking I were is saying enough I'd say)

I usually never post in these kind of topics, but I can't resist now.

I love your enthusiasm ZombieKiller (I think you should change your name to that)

All those 'kids' going into rage mode because one of your first posts is an admin application... There's nowhere in the rules you can't do that, so they are just being childish(jealous even?)

Even with those people being mad in this topic, you keep saying thanks and not raging back. Respect for that! :)

I wish you the best of luck and fun on our lovely community, hope to keep you around.. Rather have one positively minded person than 5 raging childish kids..

Greetings :)

PS: Come check out IRC (You can find it via the chat button at the top of this forum)

PPS: I ain't mad, don't reply to this post if you think I was talking bad about you. I was not.(You thinking I were is saying enough I'd say)

I know I have said thankyou alot but thankyou again i suppose. I think I would make not a great admin but a ok one at the most :)

you have to be somewhat skilled player to be admin in zs in my opinion

Not at all. I don't think we need super skilled pwnz0r admins, but mature people who know what they are doing. You could write a bit more on your app ZombieKiller, good luck!

Edited by Messy

You also need to have good eyes for hackers that may wreak havok with their hacking.

Admins can ban them straight away, but if an admin is not present or is blind you will need to record the game using Fraps and upload it to youtube.

Try out both the Ragnorok Conflict and Zombie Survival server which Mr Green hosts on Garry's Mod.

Go here to access the IRC channel in either Java or Mibbit

On Mibbit choose a suitable nickname and type !channels in irc to join other channels like #mrgreen.zs or #mrgreen.rc

You can even access IRC on Steam overlay with the Mibbit client.

Play more often too and get well acquainted with other players.

Edited by Guest

You're following dutch laws right? Well I'm Dutch and studying law (funny coïncedence) and I know I can say w/e I want als long as it's not racist or discriminating or an direct insult. Lovely word to discribe it: Freedom of speach.

Now to contribute to this topic ONCE AGAIN. I think you at least need SOMEWHAT (by that I mean alot) time on the server, so you can see what KIND of people join, so you can understand DUTCH laws (as I understand you're not dutch?) and so you can actually PROVE you're admin worthy.

Stop bitching about my for crying out loud.

I suggest you add on steam and start playing lots of lovely zs, and most likely you will see loads of me on the server, as I have never actually seen you since yesterday on subway 7 which was the first time. Do you have a mic? If you do then you have a chance to be one of the 'cool' boys.

Gluck

Edited by Pufulet