Mr. Green Gaming

Unban me

ye he actually was mad it was like a "rageban"

can you direct this somehow to SDK so he can check dis out ?

No, I finally saw you and an admin on the server at the same time, and asked if he could do something, since you've been using the name ALW and ARE NOT an ALW member.

You've been using our name, causing trouble, using a lot of gay slurs over and over, calling people names etc.. And generally being a dick.

Then you changed your name to something very similar to an admin knowing it would piss him off.

I have the log, and just looked at it.

No, I finally saw you and an admin on the server at the same time, and asked if he could do something, since you've been using the name ALW and ARE NOT an ALW member.

You've been using our name, causing trouble, using a lot of gay slurs over and over, calling people names etc.. And generally being a dick.

Then you changed your name to something very similar to an admin knowing it would piss him off.

i have seen no such law that would say i can't make nicknames like this.

alw or no alw, i just did it for fun and to make you mad, seems like it worked out

not like a care about you alw kids whatever it means bcuz it seems like this alw crew is one serious buisness

alw or no alw, i just did it for fun and to make you mad, seems like it worked out

not like a care about you alw kids whatever it means bcuz it seems like this alw crew is one serious buisness

I don't think you should be unbanned if it doesn't seem to matter to you.

By the way, you are right, it doesn't say in the rules "Don't steal other people's nicknames" - instead, we have the rule "Don't act like a dick" which applies here.

But I'll leave it up to .:SDK:.. :)

By the way, you are right, it doesn't say in the rules "Don't steal other people's nicknames" - instead, we have the rule "Don't act like a dick" which applies here.

now gimme a definition of acting like a dick, cuz i dont think ive been acting like a dick.

seems like he banned me for no reason, huh ?

and ye i rly dont feel any remorse of what ive done, its just a game mr carebear

now gimme a definition of acting like a dick, cuz i dont think ive been acting like a dick.

seems like he banned me for no reason, huh ?

and ye i rly dont feel any remorse of what ive done, its just a game mr carebear

"Making others become mad, just for fun" equals "being annoying" to me. That's probably why you got banned.

[07:26:05am] <MrGreenMTA> 07.:SDK:.: leader

[07:26:31am] <MrGreenMTA> 07.:SDK:.: apparently, you're not in alw

[07:26:34am] <MrGreenMTA> 07.:SDK:.: so remove it

[07:35:13am] <MrGreenMTA> 07.:SDK:.: Leader

[07:37:30am] <MrGreenMTA> 07-]alw[-Leader: you stupid whore

[07:38:07am] <MrGreenMTA> 07.:SDK:.: last chance Leader

[07:39:03am] <MrGreenMTA> 02*** -]alw[-Leader left the game (Kicked) [22/128]

[07:39:10am] <MrGreenMTA> 03*** -]alw[-Leader joined from Poland. [22/128]

[07:39:18am] <MrGreenMTA> 07-]alw[-Leader: u said last chance didnt you?

[07:39:28am] <MrGreenMTA> 07-]alw[-Leader: how bad liar are you?

[07:39:45am] <MrGreenMTA> 07-]alw[-Leader: u said last chance, i didnt say a word

[07:39:47am] <MrGreenMTA> 07-]alw[-Leader: and u kicked me

[07:40:00am] <MrGreenMTA> 07-]alw[-Leader: seems like you have problems with yourself

[07:40:08am] <MrGreenMTA> 07.:SDK:.: ok

[07:40:15am] <MrGreenMTA> 07-]alw[-Leader: not judging tho

[07:40:21am] <MrGreenMTA> 07.:SDK:.: now explaing why bigbadbob is telling me you're not alw

[07:40:42am] <MrGreenMTA> 07-]alw[-Leader: ?? i can be whoever i want to be

[07:40:48am] <MrGreenMTA> 07-]alw[-Leader: i can sayhe aint alw

[07:41:30am] <MrGreenMTA> 07-]alw[-Leader: wow this game is a serious buisness rofl

[07:42:56am] <MrGreenMTA> 07.:SDK:.: yeah you're right

[07:42:58am] <MrGreenMTA> 07.:SDK:.: so remove alw

[07:43:22am] <MrGreenMTA> 07-]alw[-Leader: LOL

[07:43:33am] <MrGreenMTA> 07-]alw[-Leader: ok i will make aiw

[07:43:37am] <MrGreenMTA> 07-]alw[-Leader: with capital i ok?

[07:43:42am] <MrGreenMTA> 07.:SDK:.: ok

[07:43:51am] <MrGreenMTA> 07.:SDK:.: and then remove it

[07:43:51am] <MrGreenMTA> 07-]alw[-Leader: it will look the same

[07:44:00am] <MrGreenMTA> 13* -]alw[-Leader is now known as -]aIw[-Leader

[07:44:10am] <MrGreenMTA> 07-]aIw[-Leader: u happy?

[07:44:12am] <MrGreenMTA> 07-]aIw[-Leader: im not alw

[07:44:21am] <MrGreenMTA> 07.:SDK:.: now it's really your last chance <3

[07:44:56am] <MrGreenMTA> 07-]aIw[-Leader: without a heart pls

[07:45:00am] <MrGreenMTA> 07-]aIw[-Leader: dont make me think youre gay

[07:45:06am] <MrGreenMTA> 07-]aIw[-Leader: ok bro im changing it

[07:45:14am] <MrGreenMTA> 07.:SDK:.: oh

[07:45:23am] <MrGreenMTA> 07.:SDK:.: was filling in the ban form

[07:45:34am] <MrGreenMTA> 07-]aIw[-Leader: its ok im tolerant

[07:45:38am] <MrGreenMTA> 07-]aIw[-Leader: no worries

[07:45:57am] <MrGreenMTA> 07.:SDK:.: can't wait to see your new name

[07:46:03am] <MrGreenMTA> 13* -]aIw[-Leader is now known as .:SKD:.

[07:46:10am] <MrGreenMTA> 07.:SDK:.: thought so

[07:46:17am] <MrGreenMTA> 07.:SKD:.: im so predictable

[07:46:29am] <MrGreenMTA> 12* Ban added by .:SDK:.: name: /, ip: /, serial: 84BB1386C71E999E5872CFA249C72752, banned by: .:SDK:. banned for: come back when your done trolling (alw leader) (nick: .:SKD:.)

[07:46:29am] <MrGreenMTA> 02*** .:SKD:. was Banned from the game by .:SDK:. (come back when your done trolling (alw leader) (nick: .:SKD:.)) [22/128]

[07:26:05am] <MrGreenMTA> 07.:SDK:.: leader

[07:26:31am] <MrGreenMTA> 07.:SDK:.: apparently, you're not in alw

[07:26:34am] <MrGreenMTA> 07.:SDK:.: so remove it

[07:35:13am] <MrGreenMTA> 07.:SDK:.: Leader

[07:37:30am] <MrGreenMTA> 07-]alw[-Leader: you stupid whore

[07:38:07am] <MrGreenMTA> 07.:SDK:.: last chance Leader

[07:39:03am] <MrGreenMTA> 02*** -]alw[-Leader left the game (Kicked) [22/128]

[07:39:10am] <MrGreenMTA> 03*** -]alw[-Leader joined from Poland. [22/128]

[07:39:18am] <MrGreenMTA> 07-]alw[-Leader: u said last chance didnt you?

[07:39:28am] <MrGreenMTA> 07-]alw[-Leader: how bad liar are you?

[07:39:45am] <MrGreenMTA> 07-]alw[-Leader: u said last chance, i didnt say a word

[07:39:47am] <MrGreenMTA> 07-]alw[-Leader: and u kicked me

[07:40:00am] <MrGreenMTA> 07-]alw[-Leader: seems like you have problems with yourself

[07:40:08am] <MrGreenMTA> 07.:SDK:.: ok

[07:40:15am] <MrGreenMTA> 07-]alw[-Leader: not judging tho

[07:40:21am] <MrGreenMTA> 07.:SDK:.: now explaing why bigbadbob is telling me you're not alw

[07:40:42am] <MrGreenMTA> 07-]alw[-Leader: ?? i can be whoever i want to be

[07:40:48am] <MrGreenMTA> 07-]alw[-Leader: i can sayhe aint alw

[07:41:30am] <MrGreenMTA> 07-]alw[-Leader: wow this game is a serious buisness rofl

[07:42:56am] <MrGreenMTA> 07.:SDK:.: yeah you're right

[07:42:58am] <MrGreenMTA> 07.:SDK:.: so remove alw

[07:43:22am] <MrGreenMTA> 07-]alw[-Leader: LOL

[07:43:33am] <MrGreenMTA> 07-]alw[-Leader: ok i will make aiw

[07:43:37am] <MrGreenMTA> 07-]alw[-Leader: with capital i ok?

[07:43:42am] <MrGreenMTA> 07.:SDK:.: ok

[07:43:51am] <MrGreenMTA> 07.:SDK:.: and then remove it

[07:43:51am] <MrGreenMTA> 07-]alw[-Leader: it will look the same

[07:44:00am] <MrGreenMTA> 13* -]alw[-Leader is now known as -]aIw[-Leader

[07:44:10am] <MrGreenMTA> 07-]aIw[-Leader: u happy?

[07:44:12am] <MrGreenMTA> 07-]aIw[-Leader: im not alw

[07:44:21am] <MrGreenMTA> 07.:SDK:.: now it's really your last chance <3

[07:44:56am] <MrGreenMTA> 07-]aIw[-Leader: without a heart pls

[07:45:00am] <MrGreenMTA> 07-]aIw[-Leader: dont make me think youre gay

[07:45:06am] <MrGreenMTA> 07-]aIw[-Leader: ok bro im changing it

[07:45:14am] <MrGreenMTA> 07.:SDK:.: oh

[07:45:23am] <MrGreenMTA> 07.:SDK:.: was filling in the ban form

[07:45:34am] <MrGreenMTA> 07-]aIw[-Leader: its ok im tolerant

[07:45:38am] <MrGreenMTA> 07-]aIw[-Leader: no worries

[07:45:57am] <MrGreenMTA> 07.:SDK:.: can't wait to see your new name

[07:46:03am] <MrGreenMTA> 13* -]aIw[-Leader is now known as .:SKD:.

[07:46:10am] <MrGreenMTA> 07.:SDK:.: thought so

[07:46:17am] <MrGreenMTA> 07.:SKD:.: im so predictable

[07:46:29am] <MrGreenMTA> 12* Ban added by .:SDK:.: name: /, ip: /, serial: 84BB1386C71E999E5872CFA249C72752, banned by: .:SDK:. banned for: come back when your done trolling (alw leader) (nick: .:SKD:.)

[07:46:29am] <MrGreenMTA> 02*** .:SKD:. was Banned from the game by .:SDK:. (come back when your done trolling (alw leader) (nick: .:SKD:.)) [22/128]

The rules, copied directly from the server.

1. Don't spam, swear, exploit, be a retard.

2. Our main languages here are English and Dutch.

3. The admins ( /admins ) are always right.

double post, nvm

damn, this "stupid whore" wasnt even directed to SDK, but to some random dude who caused a crash

though i see everyone swear and talk shit on chat, he gave me a last chance and when i was quiet he kicked me

anyways the ban message is "come back when youre done trolling"

for me it sounded like i need to change the nickname and come back , so i did but still banned

and where are the rules about how long will i stay banned ? cuz for that crappy reason i got banned, am i supposed to stay banned for ever ?

Edited by King Miko

My mistake about the whore part, but the rest is enough to ban.

And it wasn't your talking that got you banned totally. It was your using a clan's tag not yours, and and generally causing problems.

Then, not listening to an admin, and then changing your name to VERY similar knowing it would piss him off. BAN HAMMER!!!!

First of all, SDK will deal with this obviously when he decides to do so.

Secondly, you broke many rules, which is kind of amazing since we only have 3.

1. Don't be a retard - I know it's not defined correctly but don't be a wiseass. Just accept the fact that you were acting like a douche

3. The admins are always right. - Never say you were banned for no reason. It's not like the admins are picked with a blindfold on and they don't come on the server after having 2 liters of vodkas just to rageban people.

Now, go outside, enjoy (read: have a) life and do everything else while this gets sorted out!

First of all, SDK will deal with this obviously when he decides to do so.

Secondly, you broke many rules, which is kind of amazing since we only have 3.

1. Don't be a retard - I know it's not defined correctly but don't be a wiseass. Just accept the fact that you were acting like a douche

3. The admins are always right. - Never say you were banned for no reason. It's not like the admins are picked with a blindfold on and they don't come on the server after having 2 liters of vodkas just to rageban people.

Now, go outside, enjoy (read: have a) life and do everything else while this gets sorted out!

Ok now my turn for the numbers

1 : You just denied yourself, "I know it's not defined correctly" how can I play by the rules when these are not even clear ?

2 : To be precise many doesn't mean 2, mostly 3 or more.

3 : 2 liters of vodka would destroy your guts.

4 : I do enjoy my life and belive me, I couldn't care less about this game, I just like being questioning while I'm getting banned with no information how where or when can i get unbanned.

Based on the chatlog, I'd say that .:SDK:. meant 'Last chance to change your nickname'. Then he gave you nearly a minute in which you didn't change your nickname, and so he kicked you.

But I'm pretty sure that you already know this yourself. Either way, you probably also know that your chances of becoming unbanned, drop dramatically with every outsmart-post you make.

Based on the chatlog, I'd say that .:SDK:. meant 'Last chance to change your nickname'. Then he gave you nearly a minute in which you didn't change your nickname, and so he kicked you.

But I'm pretty sure that you already know this yourself. Either way, you probably also know that your chances of becoming unbanned, drop dramatically with every outsmart-post you make.

I totally agree with you.

"meant" ? how can I know what he meant ?

He said last chance right after I said "you whore" thing, so I treated this as a warning to shut the fuck up...

and I did shut up, but got kicked.

Anyways that's not an issue we're talking about. And why do my chances decline while I'm just trying to prove my point, that I did not know where is this driving at, I would have never expected a ban for making a name similar to someone else's name.

When I was an admin on a popular server, if someone manned up, came to the forums or IRC and asked me, I was wrong. I am sorry. Will you give me a second chance?

Many times I would. The true asshats will always show themselves. But coming in and saying, unban me, admin abuse!! and things like that, I wouldn't worry about it.

While it's not a general rule that impersonation of a member of a well known clan is wrong, it falls under the don't be a retard section.

For the record: I did not ask for him to be banned, I asked SDK if he could do anything about it. He asked for a name change at first. That would have been fine. But then he kept it up, disregarding an admin, then trolling for a ban.

When I was an admin on a popular server, if someone manned up, came to the forums or IRC and asked me, I was wrong. I am sorry. Will you give me a second chance?

Many times I would. The true asshats will always show themselves. But coming in and saying, unban me, admin abuse!! and things like that, I wouldn't worry about it.

While it's not a general rule that impersonation of a member of a well known clan is wrong, it falls under the don't be a retard section.

For the record: I did not ask for him to be banned, I asked SDK if he could do anything about it. He asked for a name change at first. That would have been fine. But then he kept it up, disregarding an admin, then trolling for a ban.

whether I'm nice or rude, it doesn't matter since SDK won't even bother to to give it a little bit of attention.