Mr. Green Gaming

Unban me

Well i think.......and furthermore.........nevertheless.......and finaly, that is all i have to say.

It seems you have nothing to contribute that is useful or relevant to the appeal.

If this is the case then I think you picked the wrong thread to mess with.

Edited by Quad_Tube

You picked the wrong thread boy!!!!

Who?

No but seriously. Only .:SDK:. and King Miko from now on.

Fair enough.

With respect, if it's unacceptable for third parties to influence this case then what about the opinions and representations to date?

I intended to request, rather than assume, permission to submit information I feel directly relates to this issue. If I have to wait until the case has concluded before I do that then so be it. As per your instruction I will not post it here. Thank you.

Edited by Quad_Tube
i have seen no such law that would say i can't make nicknames like this.

alw or no alw, i just did it for fun and to make you mad, seems like it worked out

not like a care about you alw kids whatever it means bcuz it seems like this alw crew is one serious buisness

That's not very encouraging to unban you.

Anyway, I'll unban you, hope one week was sufficient.

You picked the wrong thread boy!!!!

Who?

No but seriously. Only .:SDK:. and King Miko from now on.

Fair enough.

With respect, if it's unacceptable for third parties to influence this case then what about the opinions and representations to date?

I intended to request, rather than assume, permission to submit information I feel directly relates to this issue. If I have to wait until the case has concluded before I do that then so be it. As per your instruction I will not post it here. Thank you.

With respect, in my honest opinion, additions provided from members of public are admissible, hence the dispenced delegation of knowledge or conception features significant contents. The audience should not begin with or convert to importuning the defendant or prosecutor to react to unfounded or irrelevant accusations. Furthermore, it must not stem the process of the current case in any way.

Sadly, I do not call the shots. So that ^ is my opinion, the official rule says only PEOPLE involved may post. That means you and me will have to get the hell out of here before Dark Star becomes mad. I can't reach your level, still I wish my English teacher would know this.