Mr. Green Gaming

PLAYER LIMIT

Hey! There has recently been a lot more players on the server. So i think that you should raise the player limit. I can rarely get on because the whole server is full. Thanks,

wezrine

Well can you make it so that some players have designated spots. I have been on this server for a long time and I think that its not fair that some new people can just fill up all the spots.

Ok I was just wondering if there was anyway of doing that. It was just an idea! Sorry if i was being stupid! I was just stating that it is annoying when the server is always full! I mean you have to agree with me about that!

Ok I was just wondering if there was anyway of doing that. It was just an idea! Sorry if i was being stupid! I was just stating that it is annoying when the server is always full! I mean you have to agree with me about that!

Dear wezrine, I know that I as non admin shouldn't say you this but I'm getting annoyed by the overflow of new topics you post.

You've been told a lot of times to just post it in the faction wars section but you still keep doing this ..

I hate it cause I'm that guy that likes to be involved with the community of the server he plays on.

Seeing every day a new topic about you with a silly question on 1 or 2 sentences makes me quite annoyed ..

Please start posting in the faction wars topic as been tolled 4 times before.

And now do it in stead of saying yes and me seeing tomorrow another topic of you with a silly question ..

Ty for your understanding

Hey! There has recently been a lot more players on the server. So i think that you should raise the player limit. I can rarely get on because the whole server is full. Thanks,

wezrine

Hell no.

The lag is almost unbearable with the current player limit.

I have to agree with Kefeus, more players= more lagging and frustration!!! :wacko: Don't raise it bro

Problem is, Iris' CPU isn't much of a performer (dual core 2.5ghz). And we don't really have the luxury of hosting anywhere else. I'm just happy the server isn't causing as many performance problems as it did back when we hosted it on Delia.

We just have to hope that Notch & co properly optimize Minecraft before its release halfway November.

• 4 weeks later...

wezrine

Go pay like 50 - 70$ for a MineCraft Server that has absolutely no lag and like 50 slots. They're actually legit.