Mr. Green Gaming

Donating

Ok um Do you have to have paypal to be able to donate? I also want to know how will donating help me like will it give my any different things? Will it let me voice my opinion more? Thanks

If you are just donating to get your voice heard it wouldn't really help. But on the other hand it would help Clavus out BIGTIME as it can go towards the monthly bill. Donating allows you to get green coins which allow you to buy power ups for your Steam profile on Teamfrotress 2 on the Left4Green servers. The upgrades are such things as a quicker ubercharge, being able to carry 5 Jarates etc...

Moving on... Just look through the other threads to see if their is any other information or just send Clavus a personal message.

Luke Nukem.

All donations are through Paypal using the steps on this page here. Donations are solely spend on the server upkeep, the past half year it's been a miracle if it even covered 10% of the monthly cost. And that's just for the Fenrir gameserver. Ywa forks out even more for Delia and Iris (although he has other project running on there).

Donating will get you Green-Coins and my gratitude, but it won't give you a privileged status.

Minecraft has never been seen as a donating boosting game such as TF2 as TF2 is far easier to mod for your own specific Server ( From previous experiences in College ) So for you benefit it would be ideal to start playing the Left4Green TF2 servers with me and the boys that are long pledged TF2 Veterans

TF2 IS FREE! So what could go wrong? ;') Just an Idea Wez you don't need to stop playing in the Lego block World because you can only use Green Coins on the GrandTheftAuto racing Mod or the TF2 Server :)

Luke Nukem.

Good I wasnt asking to be your new admin or something That would never happen just cause a donation! lol What do greencoins do for u on minecraft?

Nothing at the minute, though I'm coming up with ideas for things green coins COULD be used on and suggesting them to Clav, but don't count on anything soon. At the very least it helps out the L4G community, donators tend to not be from the minecraft server at the minute which is why I think there should be more incentive to come on here and donate since so much effort is put into the server and its used so much.

But anyway, yes, nothing for MineCraft (currently), but please donate :D I will be soon when I can summon the effort to make a paypal