Mr. Green Gaming

Uncharted 3

Ywa

I thought that Uncharted 1 and 2 were pretty fine games, the only dissapointing things were the final boss fights, part one's boss fight was pure frustration and the 2nd one was hoping you didnt fuck up while running and gunning those blue orb things.

Looking forward to this one.

Edited by Hundred2

Another 10 years and you really can't distinguish game-trailers from movie-trailers anymore.

Not having played the Uncharted games is a crime against nature.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I would LOVE to! But I don't have a PS3. And I don't have money for a PS3.

You on the other hand, had the choice to play TES4: Oblivion on 2 platforms. AND YOU DIDN'T. You played for 10 minutes, you stole a horse and you stopped. THAT is heavily against the laws of the world.

Another 10 years and you really can't distinguish game-trailers from movie-trailers anymore.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I would LOVE to! But I don't have a PS3. And I don't have money for a PS3.

You on the other hand, had the choice to play TES4: Oblivion on 2 platforms. AND YOU DIDN'T. You played for 10 minutes, you stole a horse and you stopped. THAT is heavily against the laws of the world.

Why don't you come over and play them with me, you can use my joystick and console.

Why don't you come over and play them with me, you can use my joystick and console.

Stop making mean sex-jokes in Ywa's topic, because he might unchart YOU!

• 3 weeks later...