Mr. Green Gaming

MineCraft Dynamic Map Unavailable

Drainal

MineCraft Dynamic Map Unavailable

Me, like many others use the Dynamic Map for an alternative to co-ordinates - Or for raiding or for defending. It's very help but lately it hasn't been working for me. My browser is Google Chrome, I also have Morzilla Firefox. They're both fully updated - I don't think that's the problem though. Actually, the only problem I know of is the Dynamic Map isn't working... I then resorted to the use of my Windows Vista Computer and it still didn't work! I'm requesting some assistance from you guys that have had this bug and probably overcame it - Or from the one's who just know how to solve it... But, if you have any further suggestions, please feel free to reply to this message!

Edited by Drainal

Have you thought that the problem could be on the server end, since its a 404 error? :P

Protip: Learn the HTTP Status codes.

The thing is, I've seen a 404 Error before - And this one just shows a black screen, like it's possibly loading, but a script failed and it just won't show.

Have you thought that the problem could be on the server end, since its a 404 error? :P

The thing is, I've seen a 404 Error before - And this one just shows a black screen, like it's possibly loading, but a script failed and it just won't show.

If it still wont show then its something with your computer, works fine for me, if it was a temp thing it may be because of Clav resetting them map the past few days for those plugins he made

Edited by Dr.Minky

If it still wont show then its something with your computer, works fine for me, if it was a temp thing it may be because of Clav resetting them map the past few days for those plugins he made

Another interjection might be that my Virtual Memory is running low - So I'm guessing when the website is requesting for Memory, it gets declined and the script stops. It's a possibility, I don't know if it might be entirely true, though.