Mr. Green Gaming

lzize admin application

lzize

Gameserver:Mr. green MTA

Country of origin: Mexico (we're very good, the bad news are from other guys and in another states)

Link to SteamCommunity profile *: N/A

Link to Xfire profile **: N/A

In game name: (R.L)LZize (R.L WAS a clan, in a freeroam server, but now it's dissappeared and i keep the name because i like it, so no, isn't a clan)

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin: Well, first of all, no much people knows me, because i sometimes use the chat, i preffer to put my mind on the race, my GC counter is very low because my slow computer 22-32 FPS.

But now the good things:

1. I know like 80-85% of english language, 100% of spanish for who doesn't speak english

2. I connect to he server atleast 4 times per week, but normally i connect to the server all the days.

3. I'm very patient with issues.

4. I'm young, yes, but I'm very responsible

5. I will NEVER abuse of my admin powers, i will be a "neutral" admin, not a good, not a bad admin, only neutral, meaning I sometimes put requested maps, and other times i will ban/kick cheaters, like any admin

And that was my admin app.

P.D: In case of my app got denied i will understand why

can' recall see your nick in game, sorry.

well, i will just help you with some tips

1- if you become an admin, you will need to loose the clan tag, even it doesn't exists anymore. admins shouldn't be attached to other clans.

2- try to add some more things in your application letter, the much you add, the better. give your background in the amount of adminship , etc

3- try to use IRC, or the Java version ("chat") on the top of the page. There you can get known by people and admins in other games and the Green community. An active admin needs to be also active in IRC

4- for me the age isn't a problem but for other people, it might be concern

these tips won't garantee that you will succeed, but will help you :)

Nontheless, good luck :)

Edited by Retard

i'm 16 myself. And I was admin on L4D, MTA, SAMP :)

I just said that some people might think 16 is just a lil kid who isnt mature enough. Not my opinion, and i think age doesnt matters (:

Couldn't agree more, particularly with being 16, thats like a turning point in maturity I think. You either become more responsible or go downhill and stay childish haha :V I understand when people apply that are say 14, that has to be taken into consideration, but theres a big big difference when you're 17. People forget that even Clavus was something like 18 when he owned the forums or something like that (according to Peon)

Good luck with your application Lzize

i'm 16 myself. And I was admin on L4D, MTA, SAMP :)

I just said that some people might think 16 is just a lil kid who isnt mature enough. Not my opinion, and i think age doesnt matters (:

Couldn't agree more, particularly with being 16, thats like a turning point in maturity I think. You either become more responsible or go downhill and stay childish haha :V I understand when people apply that are say 14, that has to be taken into consideration, but theres a big big difference when you're 17. People forget that even Clavus was something like 18 when he owned the forums or something like that (according to Peon)

Good luck with your application Lzize

In the beginning, when Ywa created the Mr. Green forum, Ywa was just 14 years old.

Anyway, best of luck, Izize!

Edited by BlueYoshi97
  • 1 month later...