Mr. Green Gaming

Unban please :o

Atrueminer

Ok.... I am laughing so hard right now..... I just got unbanned for spamming because of lag... and now it happens again! So yesterday I think, I was playing your server after getting unbanned for spamming a few days back (Please read my other post as the spamming was not intentional). So I am playing, then again I start lagging :P and I was trying to tell my faction member someone is following him. Same as last time :D.... type the message...doesn't appear.. type it again... BANNED. I think this is very funny and I have a life to use while I'm banned, but I just wanted to make sure that I get unbanned and this is all cleared up. Also, I really think you guys should reconsider the banning after 3 or 4 of the same message as this is happening to everyone. I just wanted to give me opinion about that and I do think you guys are doing a great job with this server. Last thing, I have heard around someone from the 'Devils' apparently is going to post a video of me "hacking".. I just ask you to please take caution when watching this because I do have a horrible connection and could say the same thing about 20 other guys "invincibility hacking" but I understand this is due to the lag of the server. I do admit however.. I can hack... my way into a calculator :P , thats about it :).

My IGN is ' Atrueminer '

Thanks for taking time to read this,

Atrueminer