Mr. Green Gaming

Spamming

Hi! Lag caught me out of the minecraft server and got me banned for 'spamming'. I was typing different messages and it was just a lag issue. My in game name is MegaBananaBandit. I got banned yesterday, 13th Nov 2011. I don't know whether it is a perma-ban or not, but just to be sure can someone please unban me? Thanks, Mega :)

Edited by MegaBananaBandit

Hi! Lag caught me out of the minecraft server and got me banned for 'spamming'. I was typing different messages and it was just a lag issue. My in game name is MegaBananaBandit. I got banned yesterday, 13th Nov 2011. I don't know whether it is a perma-ban or not, but just to be sure can someone please unban me? Thanks, Mega :)

Unban him I watched this ban he was typing no spamming.

[sTAB] MegaBananaBandit was banned for spamming (auto spamming)-This is how he was banned he was just chatting then STAB stabbed mega :o

I got unbanned, then I got banned..again. For exactly the same thing. Minky and shiift were witnesses :( Please unban me again, sorry

I really can't apologise enough, but I got banned for 'spamming' again. I understand if you want to keep me banned, but please unban me if you can. My lag is dreadful and check the chat if you don't believe me. I don't blame you but this plug-in is really annoying. I heard something about all the plugins of bukkit being fixed for 1.9 but that might've been a rumour (I'm not an expert :/). If you want witnesses, Shiift, Loubatron (Dr.Minky) and stardude9 were all there at the scene. Hope you can do something about this and I know I am probably getting on your nerves so bad right now :/ Forgive me and I'm sorry. Mega :)

I really can't apologise enough, but I got banned for 'spamming' again. I understand if you want to keep me banned, but please unban me if you can. My lag is dreadful and check the chat if you don't believe me. I don't blame you but this plug-in is really annoying. I heard something about all the plugins of bukkit being fixed for 1.9 but that might've been a rumour (I'm not an expert :/). If you want witnesses, Shiift, Loubatron (Dr.Minky) and stardude9 were all there at the scene. Hope you can do something about this and I know I am probably getting on your nerves so bad right now :/ Forgive me and I'm sorry. Mega :)

Clavus? Corby? Please can you help?