Mr. Green Gaming

Random banning for xxexplosionzzxx and nomis1004?

noahchris

Dear Mr. Corby

I am writing you this email on behalf of my son named nomis1004 who is banned from minecraft.nl for using xray cheat. He is really sorry and has promised us that he now understand that he made a mistake and will never do it again. If he does it again we fully understand that you ban him again. For now we would realy appreciate it if you can unban him from the game. Yours respectfully Chrisje Simon (mother of nomis1004)

Yea right and we will all belive that the mother of nomis1004 wrote that. Even my 3 year old brother will not belive such fail unban request.

Dear Rinkana,

It's believe instead of belive! :-)

And I am really his mother what kind of proof would convince you?

Kind Regards,

Chrisje Simon

Yea right and we will all belive that the mother of nomis1004 wrote that. Even my 3 year old brother will not belive such fail unban request.

Dear Rinkana,

It's believe instead of belive! :-)

And I am really his mother what kind of proof would convince you?

Kind Regards,

Chrisje Simon

First of all: Ask me how much i care about my spelling errors.

Second of all: Post a picture of you standing next to a computer what say's (readable): nomis1004.

Anyone who's NOT involved in the ban, get out of this topic. That includes you Rinkana.

I made the top forum notification stand out a bit more.

Dear Clavus

Is there any way I can contact you directly? I assume you do have my private email.

Thanks

Chrisje Simon

Sorry, but we have a zero-tolerance policy on cheating.

As for the other kid, we'll have to wait for Corby.

Dear Mr. Corby

I am writing you this email on behalf of my son named nomis1004 who is banned from minecraft.nl for using xray cheat. He is really sorry and has promised us that he now understand that he made a mistake and will never do it again. If he does it again we fully understand that you ban him again. For now we would realy appreciate it if you can unban him from the game. Yours respectfully Chrisje Simon (mother of nomis1004)

And if he does it again we fully understand that you will ground him for two weeks. And that will include no tv, videogames and internet for the disobedient little fellow.