Mr. Green Gaming

Unban plz

You were excessively combat logging. Fancy telling the truth now? or do you have some crazy diarrhea going on?

wasnt combat logging i logged off to go to the bathroom so ya i should be unbanned kill me if u want i dont care

You logged off four times during combat with us both. You had no issues fighting until your health was obviously low, at which point you began 'going to the toilet' many times in quick succession.

I recommend changing your diet, less fats with more stable fibres will help you form regular bowel movements. Avoid high sugar foods like fruits and candy.

You logged off four times during combat with us both. You had no issues fighting until your health was obviously low, at which point you began 'going to the toilet' many times in quick succession.

I recommend changing your diet, less fats with more stable fibres will help you form regular bowel movements. Avoid high sugar foods like fruits and candy.

i would shut ur fuckin mouth before u fuck urself up and get banned ok im sick atm so i would go fuck off if i was u u can fuckin rollback me but unban me

i would shut ur fuckin mouth before u fuck urself up and get banned ok im sick atm so i would go fuck off if i was u u can fuckin rollback me but unban me

No, your not getting unbanned, especially with an attitude and manner like that.

No, your not getting unbanned, especially with an attitude and manner like that.

well ok i dont care i logged off cuz i got sick all over the place and i only want to get unbanned is cuz i love that server