Mr. Green Gaming

Thecoolcat123

Thecoolcat123

Hey admins, I got banned about 30 minutes ago on december 4th. I was banned by corby. I think i was banned because I was doing speed hack, I did it because one of my friends was doing it and said i should try it so i did it. I promise I will never do it again I was just trying it. I love the server so much and thats the only reason I play minecraft, for your server. I think you do a great job of managing it and take great care of it. It's so much fun. If you could please unban.

I was also there for this. In my opinion, you were also using reach hack which is common to the current hack clients out there that also feature speed. Your friend definitely was.

If you like something, don't ruin your experience and other people's by unbalancing combat and getting your self banned.

I just had speed, I know it doesnt make a difference for what I did so sorry about that it wasnt a fair fight

I was also there for this. In my opinion, you were also using reach hack which is common to the current hack clients out there that also feature speed. Your friend definitely was.

If you like something, don't ruin your experience and other people's by unbalancing combat and getting your self banned.

I just had speed, I know it doesnt make a difference for what I did so sorry about that it wasnt a fair fight

Fuck you Thecoolcat123, here's my evidence - I hope you don't ever get unbanned.