Mr. Green Gaming

Never The Same suggestion

It has been discussed with the top crew and the server now enforces a 3-max play agains CONSECUTIVELY.

Example:

Never The Same starts. It ends. Vote asks: Random/Play Again ?

People choose Play Again. Same thing happens again and again and after the map has been played the 4th time, the server won't show the vote anymore, but it'll randomize the map

What if.. It picks a random map, and its the same map again

:frog:

MINDBLOWN

There being like 2000 maps on the server i'll take those odds over the manual voting ......

There being like 2000 maps on the server i'll take those odds over the manual voting ......

True.

I've been playing every evening for the entire last week, and I haven't encountered a single map of mine, even though I have a funkload of 'em.

Don't tell me you guys invented some sneaky script that makes sure my maps don't appear by randomization!!!

They optimized the script to play maps that have a higher rating yoshi. Sadly, most of your maps have a lower average rating, therefore, they are not played that often. But hey! Amazing thing! If you win....you can buy whatever map you want! WOW!

Is that actually true, what you're saying?

Are my sparesome moments of enjoyment being funeral'd by those foolish robots we're supposed to call humans?

Is this my reward, for providing all those lost souls that dwell the server with my virtual worlds made of creativity, just so these so-called PLAYERS can FINALLY live a FEW MINUTES of FANTASY since they are TOO DENSE TO REACH THEIR IMAGINATION THEMSELVES, because their EGO PREVENTS THEM FOR TAKING EVEN A SECOND TO STOP THINKING ABOUT THEIR OWN LOOKS?

And yet I'm still forced to go through maps like Degeneration Of X and other maps that have 19 likes and 65 dislikes, every single time I play?

Please inform me of the truth-level of TicToc's thesis!