Mr. Green Gaming

RealisM Recruitments

Sacrevy

Hello everyone; We've kicked some of our old members and this is basically an copy of the Ranger's application, but okay. Fill in these questions if you would like to join our faction on the Minecraft server.

1 Your IGN.

2 How long have you been on this server, and how much experience do you have with faction wars?

3 How many hours do you play a day?

4 Why would you like to join us?

5 What's your age? *Dont lie.*

6 Can you skype? Skype is needed in our faction. *Sometimes we'll make exceptions.

7 What type of player are you? Fighter/builder/farmer/enchanter, potion maker. / Or all of them?

Edited by ZomBitch

Hello everyone; We've kicked some of our old members and this is basically an copy of the Ranger's application, but okay. Fill in these questions if you would like to join our faction on the Minecraft server.

1 Your IGN.

2 How long have you been on this server, and how much experience do you have with faction wars?

6 Can you skype? Skype is needed in our faction.

7 What type of player are you? Fighter/builder/farmer/enchanter, potion maker. / Or all of them?

if only I had skype...

1 Your IGN.

if only I had skype...

1 Your IGN.

if only I had skype...

1 Your IGN.

if only I had skype...

For you we'll make an exception, but fill in the rest of the questions :pipe:

Maybe we could adopt some of the ProdiGuild members?

1. Drainal

2. 0.5 years. I use to play on the PC Gamer Faction Wars as you can see I am a IGN beast!

3. 24/7 I eat, breath and sleep PVP!!

4. I am great at swearing and pretending to be a badman towards others online. Great at reporting with rubbish evidence and moan when Corby raids me.

5. 14

6. OFC BRO!! Skype: Drainal

7. Whiny Bitch.

I keed bro!!

Edited by Luke Nukem

1 Your IGN.

My IGN account is called BlueYoshi97, however I haven't visited it in years.

I haven't visited the server yet, but I would certainly love to. Not sure what you mean with faction wars.

I would love to play it all day!

So I can go to school and say to my friends "I'm in a clan."

17, why would I lie? (soon 18 for VIP section of the faction)

6 Can you skype? Skype is needed in our faction. *Sometimes we'll make exceptions.

Unfortunately not.

More of a bored troll that sees a list and can't stop himself for filling it in and being an overall nuisance.

1 Your IGN.

I haven't visited the server yet, but I would certainly love to. Not sure what you mean with faction wars.

Unfortunately not.

More of a bored troll that sees a list and can't stop himself for filling it in and being an overall nuisance.

Peanutbutter

Edited by ZomBitch

1 Your IGN.

Unfortunately not.

Accepted

Welcome Yoshii<3 Add me on steam: ZomBitch and tell me when you're able to go online so i can give you an invite, and i'll just explain the faction wars thingy, that might take some time. :pipe:

LMAO

That was sarcasm you retarded little kid ...

1 Your IGN.

if only I had skype...

1 Your IGN.

if only I had skype...

IGN= stardude9

Experience = Quite a bit

Time = 1-2 during weekdays weekends about 6

Reason = Everyone hates me in prodiguild (keep getting griefed abused etc)

Communication = None since I have no social life

Player type = Raider

1 Your IGN.

if only I had skype...

1 Your IGN.

if only I had skype...

IGN= stardude9

Experience = Quite a bit

Time = 1-2 during weekdays weekends about 6

Reason = Everyone hates me in prodiguild (keep getting griefed abused etc)

Communication = None since I have no social life

Player type = Raider

Accepted.

But that is mostly because i know you for quite some time now, and you're not a bad player. Welcome to RealisM! -add me on steam: 'ZomBitch' or 'TheZombitch'

Edited by ZomBitch