Mr. Green Gaming

RealisM Recruitments

Sacrevy

Hello everyone; We've kicked some of our old members and this is basically an copy of the Ranger's application, but okay. Fill in these questions if you would like to join our faction on the Minecraft server.

1 Your IGN.

2 How long have you been on this server, and how much experience do you have with faction wars?

3 How many hours do you play a day?

4 Why would you like to join us?

5 What's your age? *Dont lie.*

6 Can you skype? Skype is needed in our faction.

7 What type of player are you? Fighter/builder/farmer/enchanter, potion maker. / Or all of them?

if only I had skype...

Hello everyone; We've kicked some of our old members and this is basically an copy of the Ranger's application, but okay. Fill in these questions if you would like to join our faction on the Minecraft server.

1 Your IGN.

2 How long have you been on this server, and how much experience do you have with faction wars?

6 Can you skype? Skype is needed in our faction.

7 What type of player are you? Fighter/builder/farmer/enchanter, potion maker. / Or all of them?

if only I had skype...

For you we'll make an exception, but fill in the rest of the questions :pipe:

Maybe we could adopt some of the ProdiGuild members?

IGN= stardude9

Experience = Quite a bit

Time = 1-2 during weekdays weekends about 6

Reason = Everyone hates me in prodiguild (keep getting griefed abused etc)

Communication = None since I have no social life

Player type = Raider

Accepted.

But that is mostly because i know you for quite some time now, and you're not a bad player. Welcome to RealisM! -add me on steam: 'ZomBitch' or 'TheZombitch'

I got rid of Steam Because i got a new computer

1 Your IGN.

Dovakhiin.

Since before the beginning of time, I used my elder scroll to go back and bitch slap the guy who invented faction wars. So I suppose you could say a lot of experience?

24-7, my thu'um don't stop.

I like to be surrounded by bitches.

Fus Ro Dah!

6 Can you skype? Skype is needed in our faction. *Sometimes we'll make exceptions.

xx_dovakhiin_xx

Dragonborn.

1 Your IGN.

CASP

many long

many many long

cool guys

π^24

6 Can you skype? Skype is needed in our faction. *Sometimes we'll make exceptions.

I am an exception

Your leader

1, LukeSTD95

2, 3 Months, 3 years in total on MFGparty Admin Server and BlueOrchid Admin community servers.

3, As many as you want me to, but I have a shit tonne of Course work at the mo leading up to Christmas.

4, I feel the need for a fresh start in a new ( well old ) Clan and to serve elsewhere.

5, Older than you. 16.

6, Yes I can Fly. Cough* I mean Skype.

7, I am a player. That is all you need to know Sir. Mainly a breather.

Edited by Luke Nukem

1, LukeSTD95

2, 3 Months, 3 years in total on MFGparty Admin Server and BlueOrchid Admin community servers.

3, As many as you want me to, but I have a shit tonne of Course work at the mo leading up to Christmas.

4, I feel the need for a fresh start in a new ( well old ) Clan and to serve elsewhere.

5, Older than you. 16.

6, Yes I can Fly. Cough* I mean Skype.

7, I am a player. That is all you need to know Sir. Mainly a breather.

Yours ruined it, not funny at all.

1 Your IGN. - Ryuushima

2 How long have you been on this server, and how much experience do you have with faction wars? I've been here for quite a while now, im da boss in faction wars.

3 How many hours do you play a day? I started again yesterday , i'll play quite a lot for the next while.

4 Why would you like to join us? I don't really but since I finally got my forum account working again I just wanted to post something.

5 What's your age? *Dont lie.* - 22

6 Can you skype? Skype is needed in our faction. *Sometimes we'll make exceptions. Ya I can skype , my skype is agronic666.

7 What type of player are you? Fighter/builder/farmer/enchanter, potion maker. / Or all of them? Im da boss

• 4 weeks later...