Mr. Green Gaming

Civil War: Confirm your place!

Time has been updated + People confirmer/removed/added to the reserves. Its now very likely we'll shuffle the teams a bit to make it balanced considering if we just put the reserves in that team their total hour gameplay would probably be double the other teams.

I'm not 100% sure what we agreed but I'm pretty sure its no buffs. Need to give newer guys to the forums a fair chance too, perks on top of more experience might be a bit overkill, i'll double check tomorrow. Definitely no console on admins though or its instant lose for the entire team

Just bumping this for Sneed + Hundys sake. Can you give a yes/no on if you're wussing out or not because you don't get perks Hundy :V :V :V or ill just assume its still a no

lol-face-meme.jpg

The teams WILL need to be rescrambled a bit since at the minute Peons team would have a zillion times the hours game play my team would have. I think Luke should decide the changes (Since Peon seems to be extremely competitive and bias in his choosing of teams *ahemhem* ;v )

New teams and final players will be posted this evening when I get back home,

Edited by Dr.Minky

1, No admins will be using their powers and if so it will result in an instant loss and a win to the opposite team. ( Clavus )

2, No buffs will be allowed for this event due to unfair advantage to new and unskilled players.

3, No rage quitting if you are LOSING pull your team together for a team talk in the spawn.

4, No sentry spamming spawns as it's unfair AND ANNOYING ( Peon )

5, Any hacking caught also involves and an instant loss such as RULE 1.

6, ENJOY YOURSELVES!

Luke Nukem, see you out on the fields x

Edit: Rule 4 is not map controlling it's simply preventing spawn trapping.

Edited by Luke Nukem

4, No sentry spamming spawns as it's unfair AND ANNOYING ( Peon )

Ever heard of spies? There, problem solved.

Seriously, this rule is pointless in my opinion.

I have no problems with the other rules.

Pyros = Spy checks I will be doing that for sure. I mean it as in stopping on the spawn for 30 minutes we get bored and leave = Rage quitting. So please keep the amount of sentries down to prevent people from raging.

You must admit it though. 5 sentries all spamming the spawn does get quite annoying I am only doing it for everyone's benefit, not ours as some teams do it as they are rubbish at defending with other classes.

Edit: Hardly map control more like sentry abuse and spawn trapping.

Edited by Luke Nukem