Mr. Green Gaming

Mrtms Banned

mrtms

Hey all, It's Mrtms (Michael).

Just wanted to start off by saying I am sorry for what I did. I had been lying for quiet a while about me not duping. I am going to be truthful throughout this whole apology letter that I am writing to gain the trust of the owner and admins of the server again. What I got banned for was duping a lot of items at once. You all seen what Corby posted on the forums of what was duped. I am very sorry for what I did and I understand that duping was against the rules and that I could get permanently banned for it. I am going to try and get myself unbanned from this great server and to start out fresh again. Even if it means the admin having to check my chests randomly. I still would like to continue playing this server and have fun with the rest of the players.

How I figured out how to dupe:

I will not state exactly how to dupe items so that other players aren't able to figure out this glitch and use it to there advantage. I will state however how long I was duping and how I figured out how to do it. So lets start, I figured out how to dupe by my friend (not boogeyman1123). He also figured out how to dupe by my friend. We figured it out about 1 month ago and we kept it a secret and kept the duping to a minimum. Well after us seeing Drainal, the cheater that he is, seeing all of his items angered us and we wanted to come back striking against his faction to take them completely out. BassCannon and Boogeyman were good friends at the start of the server but later on we grew tired of each other and started fighting with each other. Since then we have been arguing and causing hell for everybody on the server. Creating a horrible environment for everyone on the server and I apologize on the behalf of my faction for causing that kind of environment. Well the day we duped that all of those items we were planning to finish BassCannon completely, but of course we were dumb and got caught by Corby. After that we kind of all just split and ran one man for himself and that didn't work out to well cause we still all got banned... I am sure along with me Boogeyman1123 is also very sorry for what he did and is wanting to come back to the server. That is if you could once again just trust us with this last chance for our faction or for me. Boogeyman1123 will also be submitting an apology letter to the server to see if he will get one more chance with this great server.

Once again,

I am very sorry for what I did and I will never do it again. I know how it feels to lose the only original PvP server out there and it SUCKS...

Sincerely,

Mrtms

Michael

Hey all, It's Mrtms (Michael).

Just wanted to start off by saying I am sorry for what I did. I had been lying for quiet a while about me not duping. I am going to be truthful throughout this whole apology letter that I am writing to gain the trust of the owner and admins of the server again. What I got banned for was duping a lot of items at once. You all seen what Corby posted on the forums of what was duped. I am very sorry for what I did and I understand that duping was against the rules and that I could get permanently banned for it. I am going to try and get myself unbanned from this great server and to start out fresh again. Even if it means the admin having to check my chests randomly. I still would like to continue playing this server and have fun with the rest of the players.

How I figured out how to dupe:

I will not state exactly how to dupe items so that other players aren't able to figure out this glitch and use it to there advantage. I will state however how long I was duping and how I figured out how to do it. So lets start, I figured out how to dupe by my friend (not boogeyman1123). He also figured out how to dupe by my friend. We figured it out about 1 month ago and we kept it a secret and kept the duping to a minimum. Well after us seeing Drainal, the cheater that he is, seeing all of his items angered us and we wanted to come back striking against his faction to take them completely out. BassCannon and Boogeyman were good friends at the start of the server but later on we grew tired of each other and started fighting with each other. Since then we have been arguing and causing hell for everybody on the server. Creating a horrible environment for everyone on the server and I apologize on the behalf of my faction for causing that kind of environment. Well the day we duped that all of those items we were planning to finish BassCannon completely, but of course we were dumb and got caught by Corby. After that we kind of all just split and ran one man for himself and that didn't work out to well cause we still all got banned... I am sure along with me Boogeyman1123 is also very sorry for what he did and is wanting to come back to the server. That is if you could once again just trust us with this last chance for our faction or for me. Boogeyman1123 will also be submitting an apology letter to the server to see if he will get one more chance with this great server.

Once again,

I am very sorry for what I did and I will never do it again. I know how it feels to lose the only original PvP server out there and it SUCKS...

Sincerely,

Mrtms

Michael

Awwww, isn't that too bad? Because, besides your duplication of blocks I have 2 witnesses of you hacking - My friend who was a dumbass to X-Ray, sharing YOU no-clipping into The End whilst with me on TeamViewer. If the admins consider unbanning you I have pictures of boogeyman1123/forceofthegrim admitting to having two accounts and admitting to you (three) having hacks. Anyways, good luck bro. ;)

P.S Don't even try to get ScorpioSam to DDoS me or I'll fuck up his computer this time.

Edited by Drainal

Corby, why don't YOU install xray mod? Because from what I've seen of duping videos they all take up a LOT of room and are extremely obvious, you could just glance over someones base and see they have a duplication device and pull your ban hammer out :V +see hidden chests when you're checking peoples stuff. Everyone would moan and crap but it sure as hell would keep the economy more balanced,

Corby, why don't YOU install xray mod? Because from what I've seen of duping videos they all take up a LOT of room and are extremely obvious, you could just glance over someones base and see they have a duplication device and pull your ban hammer out :V +see hidden chests when you're checking peoples stuff. Everyone would moan and crap but it sure as hell would keep the economy more balanced,

Because two words from the mouths of the majority:

Admin abuse.