⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

unbn xxfireisgoodxx

dear corby,

my friend xxfireisgoodxx is baned because he was spammig but.... he didnt he only typed 2 messages a little fast and there was no kick but a ban in once

why is this??

plz unban him he is a really good player

1. ban limit is 10 posts so don't lie

2. why can't he post it himself ?!

3. he'll get unbanned soon (if it was rlly spamban)

dear corby,

my friend xxfireisgoodxx is baned because he was spammig but.... he didnt he only typed 2 messages a little fast and there was no kick but a ban in once

why is this??

he wasnt typing 10 word i am not lying!! have a proof?! -___-

dear corby,

why is this??

he wasnt typing 10 word i am not lying!! have a proof?! -___-

Chat logs.

Nah this kid is lying through his teeth.

guys i am not lying i was at his home when it happend and idk why his left4green acc doesnt work (i think a lagg) :D buy serious he is a good player and did not spam

that combatlogging picture was a view map ago and he get banned for that

lemme get this straight .... his l4g acc isn't working due lagg ?

since when does a web browser lagg ?

nd guys!

you guys are talking about everything but not about xxfireisgoodxx, i want this to make a point!

he is just a kid from only eleven years old he is a good player where had a lot of fun and we ware making an new base and then he said to me: can you mke this so there was a spelling error and he typed it again and then he was banned....

why plz corby of clavus unban him and make the ban fair this is not how it must go.... :)

nd guys!

you guys are talking about everything but not about xxfireisgoodxx, i want this to make a point!

he is just a kid from only eleven years old he is a good player where had a lot of fun and we ware making an new base and then he said to me: can you mke this so there was a spelling error and he typed it again and then he was banned....

why plz corby of clavus unban him and make the ban fair this is not how it must go.... :)

dude stfu they listed the hacks he used on top of this tread so quit you bitching he is perma banned

I'm familiar with xxfireisgoodxx and I thought I'd banned him before for excessive combat logging. If you don't want to take my word of it then this helps -

http://forums.left4green.com/topic/8726-the-relogging-is-still-posible/page__p__86748__hl__xxfireisgoodxx__fromsearch__1#entry86748

Amidst of all the logging there were claims flying round left right and centre that he hacked. I'm about 80% sure that I banned him, so hearing you say he was banned by the spammer seems a little suspicious...

I'm familiar with xxfireisgoodxx and I thought I'd banned him before for excessive combat logging. If you don't want to take my word of it then this helps -

http://forums.left4green.com/topic/8726-the-relogging-is-still-posible/page__p__86748__hl__xxfireisgoodxx__fromsearch__1#entry86748

Amidst of all the logging there were claims flying round left right and centre that he hacked. I'm about 80% sure that I banned him, so hearing you say he was banned by the spammer seems a little suspicious...

I DAVE YOGNAUGHT WITNESS THE DEATH OF XXFIREISGOODXX IT WAS AN ACCIDENT. :P