⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

Scramble option

So I was wondering, why do admins not have access to a scramble option, or players to a vote_scramble. I know I've asked this already a couple of times in IRC but it really annoys me. At times it gets so annoying that I find it interesting that the entire team doesn't just quit at once. Scores going from 0 - 10 are just something that seem unfair in a way.

And yes I know "get your team together" "tell them what to do" etc. But do I have to remind you that these are pub games and not some competitive tournament.

I'd just like to know why this feature has been disabled.

There is a scramble command, but from what I remember only Global/TC can issue it, since its technically rcon, not through sourcemod. As you see in VMR's picture.

Seems you're right. We do have the option of manually changing the players teams though, so we can balance the teams manually. Just be aware that (at least in CSS) changing the players in the middle of a game won't change their skin.

There is a scramble command, but from what I remember only Global/TC can issue it, since its technically rcon, not through sourcemod. As you see in VMR's picture.

Seems you're right. We do have the option of manually changing the players teams though, so we can balance the teams manually. Just be aware that (at least in CSS) changing the players in the middle of a game won't change their skin.

For as far as I know in TF2 you can't even manually change a player's team, or atleast not on the mr.green servers. And yeah I know only global and TC can utilise it but I find it strange that it's possible to enable it in CSS but not in TF2. Isn't it both sourcemod?

• 1 month later...