Mr. Green Gaming

Mwebs1's Moderator Application

mwebs12

Gameserver: Minecraft

Country of origin: Australia

Link to SteamCommunity profile *:

Link to Xfire profile **:

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin: Im allways known for the way i speak to people, i think i could be fit to be a moderator becuase ive known most of the people on the server for AGESSS, and well, im really responsible, i assure you i wont abuse my powers. Thankyou :)

Edited by mwebs12

You're pretty new to the forums such as myself thus decreasing the chances of you becoming an admin. Also you're not 16 and some contributions have not been suitable to be admin worthy. Notice how long Corby and Darkstar have been on the forums and think about how Clavus pretty much knows them.

Anyways moving on from that. Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...

First of all, best of luck, but I'd like to say the same what people told me on my admin application, that whas 2 months ago, I'm 14, but I'm getting 15 in 6 days. Your age is 13, which is young too, but age is just a number, maturity matters, are you mature enough to handle this? I haven't seen you communicate with people that much, and try out the *chat* link above this page, and try being more active on this forums, best of luck, ZomBitch :pipe:

First of all, best of luck, but I'd like to say the same what people told me on my admin application, that whas 2 months ago, I'm 14, but I'm getting 15 in 6 days. Your age is 13, which is young too, but age is just a number, maturity matters, are you mature enough to handle this? I haven't seen you communicate with people that much, and try out the *chat* link above this page, and try being more active on this forums, best of luck, ZomBitch :pipe:

You actually read what has been written above ?

Don't be afraid of what people say back to you bro. Most of them are trolls which want to get fed.

So true, also , It can only be good to talk to people, also if they say bad things back at you, then you'll know who they are, and how they are, that can only be good, it's a major thing to communicate with people as an admin.

lol @corby his post. Solution to that problem is use ignore =D

But yeah as said before and I think it's somewhere in the guidelines on the forum as well:

Be active (or atleast passive) on the forum and the IRC channel so that the other Mr Green members get to know you better. The more liked you become in this community the more your chance increases. (This also applies in-game. Talk to the entire server not just your faction.)

On the subject of age, you can't do anything about it and yes it might be an issue but that's for the TC to decide and not us.

The only thing I would like to add is that maybe you should expand your application a bit, check other applications that have been approved. Because I don't know what the others think about it but it seems a little short to me. I mean 1.5 sentence and I actually have no idea who you are.

All by all, good luck

How do you expect to be an admin if your afraid of what people say to you...

"unban me you huge faggot!"

*panic* "kk"

LOL Thats true, i just thought id be able to help the server cos there's hardly any admins on, and then when hackers come on, theres no admins to stop it.

*panic* "kk"

LOL Thats true, i just thought id be able to help the server cos there's hardly any admins on, and then when hackers come on, theres no admins to stop it.

Your kidding right? How often do you think I'm online, roughly 5-6 hours a day normally? That 7 times a week = a full time job. But yeh, hardly ever...

*panic* "kk"

Your kidding right? How often do you think I'm online, roughly 5-6 hours a day normally? That 7 times a week = a full time job. But yeh, hardly ever...

This. The players on other servers than CSS need to get better at throwing complaints and reports this way. Remember that we're working to help you all get a better experience, but we can't see it all. Being active and caring is a good way to earn recognition in the community, too.