⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

zs_skyscraper

Yeah, the generator room sounds like a good idea.

Just one minor thing I noticed (probably me being picky) but that texture you used for the ceiling (2nd screen) looks pretty out of place considering the walls you've used are the cs_office walls (which have a modern look to them) whilst the ceiling texture used seems pretty worn & old.

Changes --

--Headcrab only vent added which can access the radio room.

--Changed the weight of some props (Like the fridge and desks) so as they can be moved more easilly. (I.E, without the physgun :D)

Clavus, how tall are the new headcrab hulls?

-- Might change the song on the radio... time for some sound editing :D

Nocollide takes good care of that

No leaks. Would be a nodraw. Can you tell me where it is?

Where?

The entire floor is a spawn room. Where?

Yea, bathrooms tend to have mirrors

It's not actually. There are several places humans can cade, while zombies have a good chance also.

Earlier version of the map is already on Killa's zs and Noxious zs.

Failed attempts at the vmex protecter.

Nocollide takes good care of that

No leaks. Would be a nodraw. Can you tell me where it is?

Where?

The entire floor is a spawn room. Where?

Yea, bathrooms tend to have mirrors

It's not actually. There are several places humans can cade, while zombies have a good chance also.

There is a leak. Displacement in 3D skybox misaligned.

At spawn. The big (also unrealistic brushes) are misaligned. There are several more things that are misaligned ect.

Due to the narrow rooms, it's too easy for the zombies to kill the humans. And why make mirrors. They are useless, and add up to your compile time and filesize. Make it Cubemap based, if you really want mirrors.

There is a leak. --- There is no leak, because i look through the compile log every time. No leaks. Its a nodraw. Care to locate for me, as i asked earlier?

I forgot to pakrat the skybox. That might be the problem

Displacement in 3D skybox misaligned. -- I reduced the power of the displacment because it is known to cause lag. Ill look into it.

At spawn. The big (also unrealistic brushes) are misaligned. There are several more things that are misaligned ect.

Screenshot?

Due to the narrow rooms, it's too easy for the zombies to kill the humans. -- The higher up you are, the less safe you are.

And why make mirrors. They are useless, and add up to your compile time and filesize. Make it Cubemap based, if you really want mirrors.

Adds to realism. Takes nothing noticible up from the fps, and the filesize is relitivly small

There is a leak. --- There is no leak, because i look through the compile log every time. No leaks. Its a nodraw. Care to locate for me, as i asked earlier?

Displacement in 3D skybox misaligned. -- I reduced the power of the displacment because it is known to cause lag. Ill look into it.

Screenshot?

Due to the narrow rooms, it's too easy for the zombies to kill the humans. -- The higher up you are, the less safe you are.

And why make mirrors. They are useless, and add up to your compile time and filesize. Make it Cubemap based, if you really want mirrors.

Adds to realism. Takes nothing noticible up from the fps, and the filesize is relitivly small

Load pointfile. Helps a lot.

It has to be overal balanced, or else only one part is balance, the other part is unfair for zombies, other part is unfair for humans ect.

Suit it yourself.

I origianlly designed the map around the zombie outbreak having not started, but then I had to think of ways to stop me from having to design the entire skyscraper -- the fire.

Because of this, blood decals wouldn't really fit...

I already used a little bit of the colour theory, except I reversed it. It is infact, darker where you are safe. Light areas are the least defendable.