Mr. Green Gaming

Please Ban Ohitzgeaorgie and aWhiiteeKid

KungFuJack3

Ban who: OhitsGeorgie

aWhiiteekid

Reason: When they are having a battle and they are losing they start recording a video and say the enemy is hacking. They say someone has godmode on even though the enemy has diamond armour. They say someone is speed hacking even though its just Lag. They have said it to a lot of people including me and I am getting tired of it. Please ban them and everyone in their faction, as the other people are their accounts aswell. Also I think 'aWhiiteekid's name is a bit racist.

Sincerely-

Jack

P.S

Vote in the poll if they should be banned!!!

First of all, this thread doesn't deserves a poll.

So I suggest ya to stop complaining about each other in this topic (see the nice message on top of page) and let the Minecraft admins deal with your case

Ok, Thankyou NECROSSIN

P.S

I really hope they get banned. They get very annoying.

if we were to start banning people for being annoying then most of the server would be empty.

you hack. stop complaining. I have a right to freedom of speech. Unless you have solid proof against me, don't post saying to ban me.

I DONT HACK!!! THESE VIDEOS SHOW NOTHING!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ff2fHTQK21Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqw2v7YbDbg&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Gj3HySxTvE&feature=related

NO ONE ELSE THINKS WERE HACKING EXCEPT YOU!!!!!

Read Comments on Youtube.

3rd Video everyone thinks it is just LAG and I do too. Cuz she dont have a speedhack.

In all the videos he thinks we hasve godmode but everyone KNOWS ITS JUST CUZ WE HAVE DIAMOND ARMOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by KungFuJack3

So I suggest ya to stop complaining about each other in this topic (see the nice message on top of page) and let the Minecraft admins deal with your case

Ok, Thankyou NECROSSIN

P.S

if we were to start banning people for being annoying then most of the server would be empty.

Not Trying to be Stuck up and Cocky, but I find it offensive that we hack when we play legit. People think we have x-ray cuz we have so many diamonds but once I invited a dude to our faction and he tried to steal so I kicked and killed him and dropped like 5 stacks of diamonds!!!

P.S

I cant remember his username.

Ok, Thankyou NECROSSIN

P.S

Not Trying to be Stuck up and Cocky, but I find it offensive that we hack when we play legit. People think we have x-ray cuz we have so many diamonds but once I invited a dude to our faction and he tried to steal so I kicked and killed him and dropped like 5 stacks of diamonds!!!

P.S

I cant remember his username.

Just ignore it then. I have no idea how many times I have been accused of cheating or my faction because of our combat or our loot.

Also I think they are hacking cuz my friend was holding sneak and walking around their base and I was looking through a gap I found and the dude was following my friend around the base.

P.S

How do I know where my friend was:

The dude kept moving to random places so I moved back and looked up and I could see he was following my Friend.

P.P.S Their base was inside a hill and my friend was ontop of it.

Also I think they are hacking cuz my friend was holding sneak and walking around their base and I was looking through a gap I found and the dude was following my friend around the base.

P.S

The dude kept moving to random places so I moved back and looked up and I could see he was following my Friend.

thats still not a good reason to accuse them though.

P.S

Sorry to keep on complaining, but im not making this stuff up, its really true. I really should have added all this stuff to the 'Reason' on the main post, Huh.

So I can catch them in action, Im on a mac and Im wondering how people put on their recording so fast? Because if someone is using a speedhack wouldnt it take time to open the recording and by then wouldnt they have disapeared. Or if you think someone has godmode on and ur fighting them, wouldnt they kill you before you can put the recording on?

Plz Help!

P.S

Sorry to keep on complaining, but im not making this stuff up, its really true. I really should have added all this stuff to the 'Reason' on the main post, Huh.

So I can catch them in action, Im on a mac and Im wondering how people put on their recording so fast? Because if someone is using a speedhack wouldnt it take time to open the recording and by then wouldnt they have disapeared. Or if you think someone has godmode on and ur fighting them, wouldnt they kill you before you can put the recording on?

Plz Help!

With fraps you can simply press a button like F9 and it starts recording.

P.S

Plz Help!

With fraps you can simply press a button like F9 and it starts recording.

Ok Thanks Very Much

Ok, Thankyou NECROSSIN

P.S

hahaha yes it would