Mr. Green Gaming

Back in the old days

Right after I started playing again on sunday, I had noticed alot changes on the server, both good and bad.

Firsty, the thing that put smile on my face was green shop. (with hats, which I had suggested months back but they were denied :rolleyes:(could we get gc from achivements and kills before the gc system too?))

Plus, I haven't seen poison zombs throw any of those annoying AI crabs. Thank god.

But then, that darn no collide. I get the main idea, getting the blockers off and all, but then again it makes it impossible to climb up to some places (like the wall in that clavus's map).

Atleast you could take the no collide between humans and zombies off, it's frustrating when fast zombie jumps in pile of humans and then you can't shoot him cuz bullets don't go through other humans. ..And I myself can't get a shit done as zombie anymore.. But I guess I can get used to it after playing for some time.

Okay, last thing im gonna whine about is that green smoke. Whats the point on that? It just blocks humans from going to some places (like the rocks at that one map with mines and stuff) and when you're running from zombies and accidentally go to the smoke area, it's instant rage.

Oh, one more thing. As the map amount is so high nowdays, rock the vote would be awesome. You know it pisses you off when you turn zombie on your favorite map and then you'll have to wait for whole mapcycle to go around to play it again.

Thanks for readin C:

I agree with Emra : rock the vote would be really nice ! Also, the no-collide is really annoying as zombie : you catch a human in a bathroom, and he runs through you ! That's not realistic ! :/ Then, the drop weapon would be a fine addition. Maybe drop ammo, too. Toxic fumes don't do shit about spawn killing. Oh, and increase the first zombie hp to something like 550. Add !rtd to zombies. (just once per round) : WIN : You receive 2 brains ! LOSE : You lose 1 brain.

I agree with Emra : rock the vote would be really nice ! Also, the no-collide is really annoying as zombie : you catch a human in a bathroom, and he runs through you ! That's not realistic ! :/ Then, the drop weapon would be a fine addition. Maybe drop ammo, too. Toxic fumes don't do shit about spawn killing. Oh, and increase the first zombie hp to something like 550. Add !rtd to zombies. (just once per round) : WIN : You receive 2 brains ! LOSE : You lose 1 brain.

that rtd thing to zombies just no i liked the idea but no but if clavus update rtd to zombie just have Win= 1 brain lose lose 1 brain if you down have a brain you will be slowed down 15% for like 2-3 min

We used a system that only applied the current 'soft collision' only between you and your teammates. Problem was that the plugin we used to make distinctive collision so that you could still collide the normal way with zombies, also caused 'laggy' collision when going through humans. So we gave it a boot to the head.

Current system is better than the normal collision system with all its blocking, see it as an advantage :P

Saw that coming about the collision bussiness, after all I'm pretty much only one who wants it off.

But, now I can start learning zombie killing all over again, and I never really learned to propkill.. hmm..

My other suggestions were something to think for the server tho? C:

Plus I forgot to put that it would be cool if green shop had somekind of trade system.

Atleast it would be for me, as I get gc very slowly but I still have some of old friends playing who would be ready to give me some :P

Saw that coming about the collision bussiness, after all I'm pretty much only one who wants it off.

But, now I can start learning zombie killing all over again, and I never really learned to propkill.. hmm..

My other suggestions were something to think for the server tho? C:

Plus I forgot to put that it would be cool if green shop had somekind of trade system.

Atleast it would be for me, as I get gc very slowly but I still have some of old friends playing who would be ready to give me some :P

We don't have a trade system for the very same reason Steam doesn't have one; if you're account gets hacked or your little brother trades away all your stuff, there's no way we can fix everything.