Mr. Green Gaming

Other World Claiming

Drainal

Hello fellow MineCraftians, it's come to my attention that we don't have access to Nether and End claiming. More like Fire Aspect Swords or poison potions, this is truly annoying and needs to be enabled. I get that if you're anticipating Nether access and someone has blocked it that it could be a hinderance to your upkeep during raids/defending/trading (etc.) for potions or miscellaneous things. Although you may not have Nether access via your own portal, I'm sure an ally/neutral/enemy might be willing to let you access the nether if you trade them at least. I find it extremely annoying to have found a Blaze Spawner, but 5 hours later when I need some Blaze Rods for any random reason, I see the room just torn to bits, destructed completely. Sadly I can do nothing to prevent this as I can't claim - That's why I'm requesting for you, Clavus or Ywa to enable Nether claiming so us players don't have to struggle to obtain some items that would be regularly easy to farm. I don't see much trouble with claiming in The End unless you're having safe-house when Endermen are having sex with your Health Bar or you wanna escape them if you've lured multiple. Anyways, I hope you guys can look into my idea and hopefully implement it.

Merry Christmas

~Drainal

Hello fellow MineCraftians, it's come to my attention that we don't have access to Nether and End claiming. More like Fire Aspect Swords or poison potions, this is truly annoying and needs to be enabled. I get that if you're anticipating Nether access and someone has blocked it that it could be a hinderance to your upkeep during raids/defending/trading (etc.) for potions or miscellaneous things. Although you may not have Nether access via your own portal, I'm sure an ally/neutral/enemy might be willing to let you access the nether if you trade them at least. I find it extremely annoying to have found a Blaze Spawner, but 5 hours later when I need some Blaze Rods for any random reason, I see the room just torn to bits, destructed completely. Sadly I can do nothing to prevent this as I can't claim - That's why I'm requesting for you, Clavus or Ywa to enable Nether claiming so us players don't have to struggle to obtain some items that would be regularly easy to farm. I don't see much trouble with claiming in The End unless you're having safe-house when Endermen are having sex with your Health Bar or you wanna escape them if you've lured multiple. Anyways, I hope you guys can look into my idea and hopefully implement it.

Merry Christmas

~Drainal

Dear drainal, in stead of writing this lovely text in a new thread you might wanne do it next time in SERVER SUGGESTIONS

and then you would see that this is already suggested !

Just to let you know that you wrote this text for no reason (=

The End and The Nether should remain a wild west of sorts. Portal claiming was annoying. Too bad about the blaze rod thing but it doesn't change a thing.

clavus could you please check out the server suggestions thread ?

I've combined a lot of suggestions in one clear message and corby approved most of them.

Can you might ad some of those to the server with the next update or next map ?

Thanks

The End and The Nether should remain a wild west of sorts. Portal claiming was annoying. Too bad about the blaze rod thing but it doesn't change a thing.

clavus could you please check out the server suggestions thread ?

I've combined a lot of suggestions in one clear message and corby approved most of them.

Can you might ad some of those to the server with the next update or next map ?

Thanks

The real are the blaze rods, no infinite potions :(