Mr. Green Gaming

WFB Faction

OhitzGeorgie

Alright, I think everyone in WFB should be ban (or atleast the mods/leader) I know for a FACT (video proof) that thecoolcat123, Devin290, MRSPECTACULAR, and SCOG97 all have a hacked client called "eplsion"(something like that) but heres the problem.. i WOULD upload all 4 of the videos to youtube..but it would take me 83m to upload EACH one. So i was wondering if i could screenshare or teamviewer with an admin, to play the video right from my computer, so i dont have to wait basicly 6h to upload each video. If their is no other way.. ill upload.

Thanks

Alright, I think everyone in WFB should be ban (or atleast the mods/leader) I know for a FACT (video proof) that thecoolcat123, Devin290, MRSPECTACULAR, and SCOG97 all have a hacked client called "eplsion"(something like that) but heres the problem.. i WOULD upload all 4 of the videos to youtube..but it would take me 83m to upload EACH one. So i was wondering if i could screenshare or teamviewer with an admin, to play the video right from my computer, so i dont have to wait basicly 6h to upload each video. If their is no other way.. ill upload.

Thanks

Upload them all in a queue and go to sleep...

Thanks

Upload them all in a queue and go to sleep...

HOOZAH <3