Mr. Green Gaming

Am i the only Australian on L4G?

mwebs12

I just have it there cos i didnt know what else to put, and bseides, i read the book, and it just amazes me what she went through....

Everytime i say im Australian, people go "OH WOW COOL"

Hahah.

Same about the thing when I say that I am a Russian who lives in Belgium, usually happens with steam friends of strangers.

Are you a close friend of Jack Vidgen?

:')

Edited by Mr. Darkness

Be glad to live in Austria. I'm amazed by how much they're out of the picture. No wars, no conflicts, no nuclear weapons, no hunt for Iraque people.

Plus, the fact you can buy a villa with a huge pool, 100 square kilometres of land, 3 stories high and always in the sun for less than halve the money you have to pay to get a decent shitty house in the Netherlands amazes me.

Edited by Cookie

Be glad to live in Austria. I'm amazed by how much they're out of the picture. No wars, no conflicts, no nuclear weapons, no hunt for Iraque people.

Plus, the fact you can buy a villa with a huge pool, 100 square kilometres of land, 3 stories high and always in the sun for less than halve the money you have to pay to get a decent shitty house in the Netherlands amazes me.

I think you mean Australia, not Austria. One's in Europe, the other's upside down :V

I think you mean Australia, not Austria. One's in Europe, the other's upside down :V

Oh wow, i never realised that it said Austria :V LOl I guess thats a fail.

It was Australia at first, but than I felt silly and editted it :gmod: Stupid move.

Austria = Oostenrijk in Dutch. Like :meh:

It was Australia at first, but than I felt silly and editted it :gmod: Stupid move.

Austria = Oostenrijk in Dutch. Like :meh:

You play Battlefield 3? If so, we probably won't be able to play together since the interwebs still takes 0.2 seconds to send information from your house to mine :yeah:.

Which, in most servers is just wronnngg.

ps

How late is it in your area right nao? Here's it's like 4:28 at night :yeah:

Edited by Cookie