Mr. Green Gaming

custom keybinds

I find it pretty annoying I have to login and do /oldcam (since you can't make loopings with current camera) everytime I join the server.

Is there a way to keybind those commands so I just have to press 1 button to login?

Or even better, a way to execute a notpad file where the commands are in.

(Execute login.txt --> and then in txt file there's /login username password)

Edited by hulpje

I always hit 2 buttons when I enter the server (would have 1 but due to the "spam filter" nowadays, I had to rebind everything).

For an example, I use the following:

NUM_1 = /login + /GClogin

NUM_3 = /oldcam + /soundsoff + /board

To bind keys just type

/bind [button] [command]

For ex.

/bind NUM_3 oldcam

Or open F8 and type the same thing without the forward slash (/). For ex.:

bind NUM_3 oldcam

• 3 weeks later...

Bumping this since its kinda related to keybinds/commands to let everyone that I have created a full list of commands/keybinds that can be used in-game visible at the F9 Help Menu in the 'race' section

the list is basically for new players but some of you may still not be familiar with everything

Bumping this since its kinda related to keybinds/commands to let everyone that I have created a full list of commands/keybinds that can be used in-game visible at the F9 Help Menu in the 'race' section

the list is basically for new players but some of you may still not be familiar with everything

Just to let you know, you cant see the race tab with lower resolutions... I can only see up to 'Player Stats'

Hi, thanks for letting me know. Although I can't change the way tabs work, I did force 'race' to be the first everytime you connect.

So connecting and pressing F9 should lead you straight to it.

Cool, nice one.

Although would it not be a good idea to put all commands in a sticky thread here as well, for reference? Just a thought.