Mr. Green Gaming

Stinky map's!

Milan

N°1

A simple map in infernus and end in sanchez to go around the map.

Sorry for the voices recorded during the video.

Time : 9 minutes

Checkpoint : 27

N°2

A simple map travel, hihi :D

Time : 2,43 minutes

Checkpoint : 42

N°3

A simple map hydra.

Time : 2;22

Checkpoint : 22

N°4

a simple map Triathlon :)

Edited by Milan
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all uploaded except coast2coast which has stupid checkpoints and learn to drive which doesnt even start and longtime

also, only upload maps that WORK in your server..

I've had to fix a little something over there and over there in each of your maps

So don't make maps for the sake of it. And upload fully working maps only

N°7

This is a map which I find quite nice to do, I think it deserves its place on the server.

N°8

A simple little map I found much to do.

N°9

A simple map on the theme of Nascar

N°10

N°11

N°12

N°13

Stinky_race or death.zip

Stinky_Island Hide.zip

Stinky_Nascar Race.zip

Stinky_Ultra map.zip

Stinky_Road Stunting.zip

Stinky_Spliff Map.zip

Stinky_Up The Water.zip

Edited by Milan
  • 2 weeks later...

We already have some of these maps because like I said, they're from the community

Most of the maps are very bad.. bad checkpoints, maps are too crowded for our server, too hard to even finish, respawn bugs and so on..

I am sorry but there is just not one good map that I can upload

My advice to you is to try to make 1 good map rather than 13 shitty ones

and you must test your map in your server to make sure it's working..

We've had plenty respawn bugs

sorry

sorry the script is very bad and the map is very long so it requires to know how a car in real life works to play it properly :P (changing gears)

and the script for changing gears is pretty bugged too, now I know u didnt make the script, but it makes your map unplayable..

Edited by BinSlayer

Okay, I understand your point of view.

N°14

Here is a small map I made just before, I find very nice ^ ^.

N°15

It is a small map made ​​on the subject of TV series "Starsky and Hutch," with the same model of vehicle, a Ford Torino and the music of the credits.

The texutre will be present on the server after you Bin, so I shot like that ^ ^.

N°16

It is a small map inspired by the end of the movie "Fast and Furious 5" rolling on the side, nice and simple little map ^ ^.

N°17.

This map is a map drift, the vehicle caught gtainside is a Mazda RX7.

Music: Bastos - Again and Again

BIN! The download you may seem heavy, but in reality it is done very quickly, the time to "Waiting for Others players" the download is complete.

In addition, the map can be played without downloading.

I just noticed that the video is completely messing up the end of the map is at the beginning of the video ect .. Video does not take into account too ^ ^.

N°18

Stinky_Live To Night

A small friendly map to in the night, a really accurate profit from an errand.

Fail in my videos, are the loss of FPS because of Fraps.

N°19.

Stinky_Death Race.

Stinky_Death Race, is to race at the airport in LV, four players will be designated according to their spawn in an attempt to destroy the vehicles in the race.

I is not done video for this map, I do not see the point being that only give tours around the airport and there have no tank running since I am alone.

N°20.

Stinky_Driving in Los Santos.

A small map that is to ride in Los Santos, with some little stunt and some small obstacle.

N°21

Stinky_Closed map.

Stinky_Rolls on the side.zip

Stinky_Starsky et Hutch.zip

Stinky_Yamakasi map.zip

Stinky_Mazda Drift.zip

Stinky_Live To Night.zip

Stinky_Death Race.zip

Stinky_Driving in Los Santos.zip

Stinky_Closed map.zip

Edited by Milan
  • 2 weeks later...

Please scrap the songs/custom cars or fix them so the size is not that big.. You think 10 is not much, but it's much when 60 people download it at the same time because download will go very slow.

I watched the videos and some maps are pretty boring, maybe you could stick to making customized maps rather than SA-world maps?

The map Stinky_Rolls is not going to work in the server because falling from such a high distance will screw with the FPS

Stinky_Live To night seems like a nice map if only you fixed the bugs like the shitty ramp which ruins it.

I did find Stinky_Starsky et Hutch to be a nice map so I uploaded it :')

EDIT: Shit, you made a very shitty checkpoint in that map where everyone fails because they will be upside down.. So no, this one isn't uploaded either.

I'm sorry but you really need to test maps before you upload them and make sure they're PLAYABLE

ne le prends pas mal , mais je pense tu devrais plus t'appliquer dans ce que tu fais , quand tu map en grand nombre ça marche pas , essaye de concentrer toute tes idée en une seule map. c'est mon avis

do not get me wrong, but I think you should apply yourself more in what you do, when you map large numbers it does not work, try to focus all your ideas into a single map. this is my opinion

Edited by pondfiller

What you talking ramp on the map, Stinky Live To night?

If I change the map starsky and hutch for the stunt, you take it?

1.You placed a shit map somewhere around the start or a few CPs ahead..

2. If you make it so people don't get upsidedown + explode then yes I'll give it another test

Edit: also please take pondfiller's advice

Edited by BinSlayer

Here, the map and Live To Night Starsky and Hutch.

Yes, I'll follow the advice of pondfiller.

I gives Stinky_Mazda Drift, I forgot a line in the meta.

Why are other maps have been refused to made​​?*

Here is a new map, which runs by boat and by motorcycle and car.

The video is coming soon.

Stinky_The Power.

Stinky_Live To Night.zip

Stinky_Starsky et Hutch.zip

Stinky_The Power.zip

Stinky_Mazda Drift.zip

Edited by Milan

starsky hutch and live to night have been uploaded, but try to make even better maps from now on..

You must realize that you're making maps for a very popular race server, that means we need lots of space so we don't block/ram each other. Although we have 5 Checkpoints of ghostmode, the transition between ghostmode on/off will have to be smooth, so please keep this in mind next time..

Why are other maps have been refused to made​​?*

You must realize that you're making maps for a very popular race server, that means we need lots of space so we don't block/ram each other. Although we have 5 Checkpoints of ghostmode, the transition between ghostmode on/off will have to be smooth, so please keep this in mind next time..

Because you didn't read my post. Read it again

Also, as an addition to my previous post: Some of your maps are plain huge. Too much download is bad.