Mr. Green Gaming

Vindeisel93's Admin Application (Minecraft Server Admin)

vindeisel93

Gameserver: Minecraft/Minecraft.nl

Country of origin:United States

Link to SteamCommunity profile *:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198030568924

Link to Xfire profile **:Not Applicable

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin:

I'm a veteran minecraft player. However, other than playing minecraft, I also play other games on steam such as GTA, CSS, TF2, and more of my large selection. Anyhow, I own a minecraft server myself but I like the variety of playing with other players and playing on factions. I feel after playing on Left4Green's minecraft server for about 2 weeks now that I'm ready to control and maintain sanity with other players. At the moment I'm not disliked and I just want to continue to have an enjoyable experience in minecraft. I feel as if there are not many admins on the L4G minecraft server and I hope that my application is accepted.

Cheers,

Matt

Owning a Personal server is where I get my experience. BTW Personal Server meaning hosted for my friends not for the public. I like how negative your comment is though. It likes your trying to bring me down "Not going to work"

He was giving you a comment based upon what you'd said, it wasn't sarcastic or horrible. The only thing that was negative was your reply. Hmmm