Mr. Green Gaming

Report On the "Trollz"

DaWIggasss

All Trollz members have been using Speed hacks, No clip, Reach hacks. I have no proof but when someone falls through my flooring with No Clip and speed hacks ALL the way over to LolZombies i think i have my proof. This is Absolutely abides from all faction servers and i think there faction home should be visited by some admins checking there chests. I am also sorry for log fighting, But when it comes to fighting a hacker i try to avoid them.

Thank you

-Dawiggassss

All Trollz members have been using Speed hacks, No clip, Reach hacks. I have no proof but when someone falls through my flooring with No Clip and speed hacks ALL the way over to LolZombies i think i have my proof. This is Absolutely abides from all faction servers and i think there faction home should be visited by some admins checking there chests. I am also sorry for log fighting, But when it comes to fighting a hacker i try to avoid them.

Thank you

-Dawiggassss

You say that you have.your proof just because you saw it, that's the same amount of proof as randomly blaming someone for xray

Try to get proof and then post it in the right section as clavus asked which is the minecraft hacker reporting thread which canbe found in the ban|unban section

Greats