Mr. Green Gaming

GalaxyPhoenix's Admin Application

Galaxy

Galaxy's Admin Application.

About Me:

I am 16 years old.

I live in Queensland, Australia.

I have played minecraft since alpha was out.

I started playing on this server about 5 months ago and I know most of the people on the server.

Experience:

I have been admin on a server called CandaceCraft which was in 1.8

I used to own my own minecraft server back in 1.6 untill 1.7.3

Why I would be a good admin:

I dont abuse power as others might do it, however I like to be fair to other players.

More Info:

I also really like this server and if I do become admin I promise I will make sure there are less hackers on the server than there is now.

Youtube: CODDoMiNaToR177

Steam: galaxyphoenix

Regards,

Jack.

Why I would be a good admin:

I dont abuse power as others might do it, however I like to be fair to other players.

It's not cause the little kids say that the cor in corby stands for corruptian that he actually is corrupt.

No admin in this community abuses his power.

Mayby you should post more on the forums, and check out IRC cause that's an important factor aswell.

More Info:

I also really like this server and if I do become admin I promise I will make sure there are less hackers on the server than there is now.

There are almost no hackers nowadays. Mayby some xrayers but that's it. 4 months ago the server was full with flymoders etc.

I haven't seen u online yet, don't know in which faction you are but I still you the best of luck.

I'm sure you are mature enough and you might actually have a chance in stead of the 13 year olds just get refused cause they are obviously not old enough =D

Good luck

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...